Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vileda magic mop refills - faulty?

Options
  • 11-10-2009 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I feel like a bit of a granny posting about this, but I just had the second vileda magic mop refill fall apart on me in a month! Has anyone else had a problem with them (or am I the only saddo! LOL). Basically when you 'wring' them out, the sponge comes away from the holder and basically falls off. I tried sticking it back in, but it just comes off again. I bought both of these refills in Dunnes, and typcially I've thrown away the receipt and the first faulty refill.
    Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I have emailed Vileda directly to see what might be the problem...
    seeing as I've no life and nothing better to do on a Sunday LOL :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DCCM220809

Hi, i had the same problem and have complained on the website - they have asked me to send on the sample.

Advertisement