Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shorthand course

Options
  • 11-10-2009 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi all,

I'm looking for an intense (three/four week) shorthand course (Pitman) that I could do in Galway. I've tried in the past to master shorthand, but couldn't complete my last course for personal reasons, so now I'm looking to get to grips with it again. I also have a job interview coming up in a few weeks, and I know that having shorthand would be a huge advantage for it.

If anyone knows a good course around that can teach m (or even if there's someone that could give me a personal tutorial) I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Jst uz txt spk!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mchalem4

Believe me, Ive tried txt spk, but in a face-to-face interview its still not the best, and Im pretty sure my job interviewer will not think its as good either! But thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

yr welcum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

im sure no one uses shorthand anymore, but you could get onto Pitmans college in London, or R.S.A in london, they will tell you where there are courses over here, or they may do a postal/online course for you,
    good luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

The wonders of Google :D

http://www.pitman-training.ie/Galway

• Advertisement
Advertisement