Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sibilus 4 - Leaving Certificate Music

Options
  • 11-10-2009 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

At school, we are currently using Sibilus 4 for our practical exam. I am wondering if anybody knows where I can download it, for free if possible. It would be useful to have it at home to practice on. Also, if you cannot get it free, can you put it onto a usb stick from the school? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Fairly certain it cant be obtained legally for free.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's quite expensive - even in a student edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Gear9992

<snip- no discussing where to obtain software illegally>

I don't really see the point though, I did it for the first time the other day and we basically got everything covered in the first class :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Rachael2009

Thanks, but it would be very useful to have it at home. I understand that it is quite expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

You can download a free demo from the Sibelious website- only downside is it wont let you save anything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement