Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Repairs

Options
  • 11-10-2009 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi all, anyone know of anyone that does tv repair in the Wexford area, many thanks in advance to all who reply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 alan2009

Hi

there used to be 2 guys one is bout half way down allen street in wex town, i don't think that he repairs new lcd's or plasma's and the other guy was based in the cornmarket mall beside joannes bakery he's in there near the top of the mall at the mallin street entrance. Hope they are still there and this can help you

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Dermondo wrote: »
    Hi all, anyone know of anyone that does tv repair in the Wexford area, many thanks in advance to all who reply.

Maurice Redmond domestic repairs
    ballycale, Gorey,
    ph. 0539421323

The repair shop is between ballycanew and Gorey. The lads there repair all makes and models of tv, plasma, lcd and satellite receivers

Astor Electrical do them I think, off main street Wexford near Dunnes and somewhere in Enniscorthy

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Astor Electrical do them I think, off main street Wexford near Dunnes and somewhere in Enniscorthy

A lot of TV and Electrical shops claim to do repairs the op should cut out the middle man and his handling charges and go to a repair shop instead

Astor have an inhouse guy I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 marmalade3

Had my TV repaired at Astor and they did a great job - in house technician and really helpful - cleaned the remote control aswell, no extra charge.

Advertisement