Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone with good quality camera

• 11-10-2009 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a new phone, as I generally use my phone as my camera I'm looking for one with a good camera, preferably 3MP and up. I'd love a nokia as I find these the best. Oh and I need a nightmode setting on the camera. if anyone has any suggestions I'd be very grateful :)

Oh and the cheaper the better, of course, somewhere between 100-200 would be ideal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

:| wrote: »
    I'm looking for a new phone, as I generally use my phone as my camera I'm looking for one with a good camera, preferably 3MP and up. I'd love a nokia as I find these the best. Oh and I need a nightmode setting on the camera. if anyone has any suggestions I'd be very grateful :)

Oh and the cheaper the better, of course, somewhere between 100-200 would be ideal

This will probably exceed your budget but I have an LG Renoir and I find the camera great. Maybe look at an LG Viewty...A Nokia N95 may also do the trick...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

It's a bit old at this stage, but if a camera is a priority then the K800i has to be one of the best camera phones ever. And that's no exaggeration!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

It's a bit old at this stage, but if a camera is a priority then the K800i has to be one of the best camera phones ever. And that's no exaggeration!

+1 for the K800i's 3.2 MP camera. The C510i was released this year, also with a 3.2 MP camera, but it doesn't match the K800i's camera quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

N95s Camera is pretty good.. possibly better than the N97. Still a pretty modern phone, but with it replaced by newer models, you may able to get a good deal on the original or 8GB.

K800's Camera is decent as well, and going by the number i still see around, the phone is pretty durable too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

The Samsung Jet has a brilliant 5MP camera in it. It is better than the 8MP camera in the Sony C905. Bit out of the suggested price range though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Have owned both K800i and the Nokia N82 - the Nokia N82 remains unsurpassed.
    Haven't tried the N86 yet though ,)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Have owned both K800i and the Nokia N82 - the Nokia remains unsurpassed.
    Haven't tried the N86 yet though ,)

Advertisement