Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 5 Thread

• 11-10-2009 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭

Might as well get it going.

Giants are making Sh1te of the Raiders so far, 21 - 0. Manning has had a couple of big plays so the foot doesn't seem to be an issue

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Hynzie wrote: »
    Might as well get it going.

Giants are making Sh1te of the Raiders so far, 21 - 0. Manning has had a couple of big plays so the foot doesn't seem to be an issue

28-0 zip now. Eli will get rested now in second half I bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

28-0 zip now. Eli will get rested now in second half I bet.

Ya id say we will see some David Carr. Did you see how bad Russell was on that fumble? Terrell Thomas could have taken his helmet off and he wouldn't have noticed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I know it early in the season, but my God the Raiders are awful. Even with a win under their belt, they look worse than last years Lions.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭rich1874

Some tough match between the Bengals and Ravens. Some of the tacking has been just brutal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Archimedes wrote: »
    I know it early in the season, but my God the Raiders are awful. Even with a win under their belt, they look worse than last years Lions.

It's embarrassing tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I can see the future. This will happen shortly.

Jerry Jones walks up to Wade Phillips and says 'Wade you're outta here, you're fired'.

eagle eye wrote: »

Jerry Jones walks up to Wade Phillips and says 'Wade you're outta here, you're fired'.

.... and take Tony Romo with you.

The Browns will offload Mangini also dude fails.

Derek Anderson is no better or worse than Quinn they both fail. Anderson 3/12 23 yards and 1int lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

The Browns will offload Mangini also dude fails.

Derek Anderson is no better or worse than Quinn they both fail. Anderson 3/12 23 yards and 1int lol
    I don't know about that. Look how long they held onto Romeo Crennel.:D

Anyone got an online link to any of the games. I'm in work all night and was hoping to catch the Pats & Colts games.

• Advertisement

I don't know about that. Look how long they held onto Romeo Crennel.:D

Very true :D

This is a weird week for football

Carolina have been struggling to throw the football all season long. The one week Delhomme gets his sh1t together they cant run it. Williams killing my paid fantasy team right now.

And the Giants replacing the Eli because of that Ankle but they are letting Carr air the fricking ball. Put it in Jacobs hands please.

davyjose wrote: »
    Anyone got an online link to any of the games. I'm in work all night and was hoping to catch the Pats & Colts games.

Sent you a PM :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

Fúcks sake Flacco is kept in his box all game by the Bengals then a ridiculousely jammy/skillfull TD from Ray Rice runs in from 48, fantasy prospects just took a hit. Hopefully Peyton Manning sorts that out later...

Hope the Bengals win this one, they have made so many brain fart mistakes this season and should be winning both this game and the division.

Lions really putting it up to the Steelers now, key drive coming up now for the Steelers to try put this one out of reach.

Archimedes wrote: »
    Lions really putting it up to the Steelers now, key drive coming up now for the Steelers to try put this one out of reach.

Great game it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Man_bear_pig

themont85 wrote: »

Hope the Bengals win this one, they have made so many brain fart mistakes this season and should be winning both this game and the division.

ravens are just killin themselves with penalties

Toughdown Bangals, 30 seconds to go.

Wow, what a dramatic ending in Baltimore! Bengals are gonna take this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

lol, bills just fumble from a punt on their own 15yard line. Hope Roscoe Parrish doesn't spend to much of his spare time working on his lawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Unreal, Bengals are the real deal this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

more bull**** calls against the ravens. what a stupid play by lewis hittin ochocinco

Big play there from Culpepper

Interception in Baltimore, game over lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Its So Easy

Eagles up by 17 with 4 minutes and change left.

Looking like 3-1 after four games.

3 sacks in a row by Steelers. 4th and 34 now lol

Its over

20 seconds left on the clock in Buffalo, 6-3 to the Browns. Derek Anderson with a QB rating of 15, and they win the game. Depressing.

meanwhile Eli had a perfect game!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Man_bear_pig

why have sky not got the sunday night games anymore? is it just me or have they lost their red button games aswell?

Fumble, game over in Buffalo now.

Bring on the Pats - Broncos! If anyone has a stream, Id appreciate it. Mine is buffering quite slowly.

Edit: ****, still going in Kansas, ill watch the end of this first.

Touchdown Chiefs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Its So Easy

So Eagles are 3-1 and play oakland next week so more than likely 4-1 unless there is a big shock.

Advertisement