Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta Subscription

• 11-10-2009 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

Any offers on subcribing to setanta €16.99 is just too much

Is there refer a friend offer or coupon voucher?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

Is it any surprise they are going down at those rates ?

Cop on Setanta - thousands more would subscribe for Setanta 1, but not just to see the odd big Magners match. Setanta lost the golf which used to be on Setanta 1, so it beggars belief what they are charging 16.99 to subscribe for S1.

Apparently its a one month commitment, so its effectively pay per view ie sign up to see Leinster Munster, & then drop it until the rematch in Thomond.

Not a good business model Setanta : Drop rates & sign up the masses - or even better, consolidate onto main Setanta channel with sensible competitive pricing & have a clear customer value proposition which customers can pay for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

dont get setanta.. its useless and is only going to get worse. and its bloody hard to unsubscribe as well, complicated process in my case anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭....

the sooner setanta go bust the better.
    as it is we have to pay 3 different companies to see all the premiership games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

if you are getting setanta,ask them to knock the price as its too dear,I was with them for a year(for racing uk)the most I ever paid was 10.99,and at the end I was only pwying 5.99 so it pays to ask.

Advertisement