Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Megan Fox's in Jenifer's Body.

Options
  • 11-10-2009 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Just got done watching it, dude! Is it me or can Megan Fox actually not act? She really does suck lol. I thought she was supposed to be some awesome hollywood actor but this movie shows that she is pretty much sucks.

No hating, keeping it totally real.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Sadly, these days talent isn't the main priority any more.

Bad acting/singing is covered up with big tits and even bigger explosions :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

megan fox is an actress:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I watched Transformers yesterday, and I have to say, Rachael Taylor (the ozzie analyst) is much hotter.

amd_taylor.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Yes OP, but check out her rack!

tbh I think she's a talentless vapid whore but someone is obviously seeing her movies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iamcharlie

What sucks about it is, she is making millions for basically doing noting. Sucks for us aspiring actors.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 oblivian

yep i should just marry her, impregnate her, and move into her big mansion already, agreed

ok guys thats a plan, now just send me your money so i can fly to l.a.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 SheenaD

she is hotter defo !!

Advertisement