Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

200px-Trollface.svg.png

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Kev looks a lot older without the dyed hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I always preferred bigger guys when I was younger although I admit it's different now. But really not a big deal and the IWC over-react as usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Kev looks a lot older without the dyed hair.

Could be wrong here... but I think that may be the point of hair dye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

And the inventor of hair-dye rests happily in his grave :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

According to a source, CM Punk and Paul Heyman are pushing to be paired together starting in the fall. They have apparently pitched the idea to Vince McMahon, Triple H and Stephanie.

The feeling right now is that the company is not interested in committing to anything more than the current "per deal" date with Heyman, but that could change down the road.
    Also, for those wondering, there has been no talk of Heyman being offered a position within creative.There has also been light talk of pairing John Laurinaitis with Jack Swagger, however Vince has yet to commit to the idea outright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Didnt Heyman himself say he is only there for Lesnar and Punk doesnt need anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Didnt Heyman himself say he is only there for Lesnar and Punk doesnt need anyone?

Yeah, that report is a few days old and Heyman basically said it was all BS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Punk and Heyman are just about the two best talkers in the WWE. Pairing them up would just be diluting their individual mic efforts and that would be criminal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,264 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Maybe if they just did a bit backstage where they meet up, since Punk admitted he was a Heyman guy. Would do no harm to reference that shoot again.

• Advertisement

Punk denied that story on Twitter throughly on Twitter 2 or 3 days ago. He doesn't think they would have on screen chemistry and he is his own man despite their strong relationship off screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I think that Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar belong together, in much the same way that The Undertaker and Paul Bearer belonged together. It just doesn't work with other people....

A new documentary on Extreme Championship Wrestling is going into the final stages of production. This DVD is unique because interviews were conducted as far back as 2001 when ECW originally shut down. Some of the interviews show the talents talking when they were upset about ECW going bankrupt. One theme in the DVD will be catching up with those talents over time.
    More details will be released soon but the documentary features over 50 hours of footage and over 50 interviews with former ECW wrestlers, personalities, fans and writers.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bwcfilmdocumentary
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bwcfilm
    Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bwcfilm/a-documentary-about-extreme-championship-wrestling

Everyone has the right to be jaded about the premise of this. But it promises to be completely different and better researched than prior ones with a varied cast of participants from media to staff to Wrestlers. Focusing on the people, business stories and fan culture surrounding the promotion instead of angles and storylines.

There is a trailer in the kickstarter link.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I actually wouldn't mind a Trips and hall of pain Henry feud tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Neither would I, actually. Sounds quite decent to be honest.

Wonder how long HHH will keep wrasslin for...

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Source

According to a source, CM Punk and Paul Heyman are pushing to be paired together starting in the fall. They have apparently pitched the idea to Vince McMahon, Triple H and Stephanie.

The feeling right now is that the company is not interested in committing to anything more than the current "per deal" date with Heyman, but that could change down the road.
    Also, for those wondering, there has been no talk of Heyman being offered a position within creative.There has also been light talk of pairing John Laurinaitis with Jack Swagger, however Vince has yet to commit to the idea outright.

Would be much better to have Lesnar and CM Punk in a feud him and Heyman against each other.

Tinie wrote: »

I actually wouldn't mind a Trips and hall of pain Henry feud tbh.

I still wanna see a HHH/CM Punk feud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I still wanna see a HHH/CM Punk feud

Didnt we already get one last year? I do recall it being horrible.

CMpunked wrote: »

It was teased but never happened or built properly I think, it was changed to a pointless Kevin Nash/HHH feud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

CMpunked wrote: »

Yeah, it started with them fighting at Night of Champions and ended with them teaming together to face Miz/Truth at Vengeance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I like it!!

HIAC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

nice poster

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I agree; great poster but I can already see it being used against a certain Senate candidate in the family and of course certain Christian nut cases will have a field day...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

THAT is an Awesome poster!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

would love is samoa joe jumped ship and then had a feud with lesnar. could have some brutaly violent matches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Nody wrote: »
    I agree; great poster but I can already see it being used against a certain Senate candidate in the family and of course certain Christian nut cases will have a field day...

Reckon its fake, not as good as the fake Night of Champions one tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Nody wrote: »

They already call Kane "the devil's favorite demon"?

As for whether its fake, didn't punk tweet a photo of him with the prosthetic horns and teeth a few weeks back?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

This happens every month. Grames gets the WWE poster through work, posts it up and we think its fake as its cool.

then he has to tell us he kind of works for WWE as part of the mobile link up in work and he makes us all jealous when we remember his free mania trip.

ps.

Also Grames can you stop posting things I agree with or cool posters. I feel like a stalker thanking all your posts in PW forum and on the man utd superthread. Thanks,

DM-ICE wrote: »
    This happens every month. Grames gets the WWE poster through work, posts it up and we think its fake as its cool.

The No Way Out poster had a similar fate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Punk's Devil Pic - two things
    1) That pic looks like a shopped cutout rather than the Devil makeup pic that was released recently! Like I recognise the original unaltered pic of Punk!

2) Look at the face - cannot unsee John Morrison!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement