Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Does "Vince" get it on with "Stephanie"? Actually, if so, are we sure this wasn't written by the real Vince?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Pentecost wrote: »
    Does "Vince" get it on with "Stephanie"? Actually, if so, are we sure this wasn't written by the real Vince?

Nope :(

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

rovert wrote: »
    Wait until you see Vince take Chyna from behind while she is eating out Stephanie, srm23.

Suddenly I got a craving to eat Chinese takeaway :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

So is this available? I walked into a friend's room earlier today and caught him searching for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

So is this available? I walked into a friend's room earlier today and caught him searching for it.

suuuuure you caught a "friend" searching for it!! ;)

What a legend!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Richest wrestlers in the world. Crazy how much Hogan lost in his divorce settlement.
    The Richest Wrestlers in the WorldRandom Celebrity ArticleBy Brian on September 4, 2012

Who are the richest wrestlers in the world? For anyone whose parents say you’ll never make any money learning to take a folding chair to the face, immediately show them this list. Over the last 30 years, Vince McMahon has turned the WWE, formerly WWF, into one of most popular and profitable sports companies in the world. In the process McMahan has made dozens of wrestlers extremely rich. He also earned himself an astonishing personal fortune. Today, WWE Raw and SmackDown are consistently some of the top ten most viewed shows on cable television, attracting between four and six million viewers each week. WrestleMania XXVIII aired on April 1st 2012 and was the highest grossing event in the company’s history with nearly $70 million in pay per view revenues. But who are the richest wrestlers in the world? Which WWE stars are body slamming into a bed of cash every night? Scroll down for the full list of the richest wrestlers in the world…

Who are the Richest Wrestlers in the World?
    ***The figures contained in this list were acquired from all publicly available information including salaries, real estate holdings, divorces, record sales, royalties and endorsements. The final net worths come from a formula that takes out taxes, manager’s fees, agents’ fees, and lifestyle.***

The Richest Wrestlers in the World:

#1: The Rock Net Worth – $70 Million
    #2: Steve Austin Net Worth – $45 Million
    #3: John Cena Net Worth – $35 Million
    #4: Big Show Net Worth – $30 Million
    #5: Triple H Net Worth: $25 Million
    #6: Kurt Angle Net Worth – $20 million
    #7: Chris Jericho Net Worth – $18 Million
    #8: Shawn Michaels Net Worth – $17 Million
    #9: The Undertaker Net Worth – $16 Million
    #10: Mick Foley Net Worth – $15 Million
    #11: Bret Hart Net Worth – $14 Million
    #12: Edge Net Worth – $14 Million
    #13: Brock Lesnar Net Worth – $12.5 Million
    #14: Goldberg Net Worth – $12 Million
    #15: Batista Net Worth – $10 Million
    #16: JBL Net Worth – $9 Million
    #17: Rey Mysterio Net Worth – $8.5 Million
    #18: Kevin Nash Net Worth – $8 Million
    #19: CM Punk Net Worth – $7.5 Million
    #20: Jerry Lawler Net Worth – $7 Million
    #21: Randy Orton Net Worth – $6 Million
    #22: Alberto Del Rio Net Worth – $6 Million
    #23: Hulk Hogan Net Worth – $5 Million
    ***Hogan lost an estimated $25 million in his divorce from ex-wife Linda Hogan. Linda was awarded 70% of the couple’s liquid assets, a 40% stake in all of Hulk’s companies, six luxury cars and millions more in property***

#24: Ric Flair Net Worth – $5 Million
    #25: The Miz Net Worth – $5 Million
    #26: Rowdy Roddy Piper Net Worth – $4 Million
    #27: Chyna Net Worth: $1.5 Million
    Bonus:

Vince McMahon Net Worth – $500 Million
    Randy Savage Net Worth – $8 Million

Sheamus also said to be worth $7million.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/richest-wrestlers-world/

Kane either spends all his time in Ladbrokes or takes the average industrial wage and donates the rest to the Libertarian Party.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

That list has to be BS.

How can Kane; a guy who has been around for 15 years, appeared on every single Mania since hes been playing the Kane character in WWE if im not mistaken, along with a ton of standard PPVs, starred in a very successful film for WWE standards, was midcard to main eventing during the boom period etc. not be on that list?

Also Miz can not be worth 5mil already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

think Flair's should be minus five million

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

#3: John Cena Net Worth – $35 Million
    #24: Ric Flair Net Worth – $5 Million

tXcFs.jpg

I think Cena's ex took a big chunk of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Definitely bogus. Kane is on that list for sure. I reckon he's over the 10 million mark. Also Undertaker at 16 million? For a guy who has been in the WWE main event scene for many years and one of their favorite stars I think he would be on the same level as Triple H if not above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Surely Sting would make the list he's been around for 25 years. Btw Flair is getting another divorce so its -$7m now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

I thought Linda was rewarded 40% of all his companies'(is that right?) REVENUE, not net profit, so a lot more than just owning 40% of the company in a way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

The site that's from is notoriously unreliable so take any of that with a pinch of salt. I reckon Nash would be higher on there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Definitely bogus. Kane is on that list for sure. I reckon he's over the 10 million mark. Also Undertaker at 16 million? For a guy who has been in the WWE main event scene for many years and one of their favorite stars I think he would be on the same level as Triple H if not above.
    Agree with Taker, other similar sites put him at about 35m. He develops a pile of real estate also apparently. Has been devorced 2 or 3 times though which i guess doesn't help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Every other site I've been on takes these numbers without question. I f**king love boardsies!

If these numbers were accurate, I'm shocked that Big Show's worth more than Tripper, and also that Chyna has more than a ham sandwich and a baggie of blue meth. Kinda surprised Angle's worth that much, but Cena's divorce must've hit him hard. I imagine he didn't get quite as cleaned out as Hogan, but still... And Austin, he's the greatest draw in his time, but he's spent ~7 years doing not particularly successful films and a divorce too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Judging by the many interviews and speeches on American politics and economics that Glen Jacobs has done over the years, Id imagine he saved and invested his money wisely over the years, so should be well near the top of that list id say, let alone hes not even on it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

List has to be bs.

No Kane, big slow at number 4 and Taker at 9?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

http://www.pwmania.com/tna-knockout-may-be-blacklisted-from-wrestling-in-mexico#.UEakmo2PX0c

Apparently Sarita is going to be blacklisted from wrestling in Mexico. the CMLL promoters are pissed for her working for a promotion they don't have ties with, meaning she organised the deal on her own and they can't have a percentage of her salary. Supposedly they're going to advertise her for events in Mexico while she's in Japan and knowing she won't show up which will ruin her reputation. also they're sponsoring her for her work visa in Mexico since she is Canadian so if they release her then she'll have to find a new visa to wrestle in Mexico again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

How exactly can they blacklist her from Mexico? Surely someone else could sponsor her if needed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I don't know what Sarita's deal is with CMLL. Does she work for them primarily? like if someone worked for TNA but made appearances in other promotions. Or Does she just get paid per appearence but they just don't like her wrestling in a promotion they have no ties with? Either way i'm sure AAA would pick her if CMLL severed ties with them, she worked for them in the past I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

i think the idea is to advertise her for events that she can't turn up for since she's in Japan. they'll say they said she would be there and it's her fault for not turning up, making it seem like she's unreliable. they're hoping nobody will sponsor her if she has a reputation for being unreliable. it's probably them trying to teach her a lesson or something. if she's getting paid per appearance in TNA then she's obviously not making much money there so i'm guessing that's why she booked the Japan tour on her own as if she had gotten the dates through CMLL then they'd take 25% of her salary. they can't make money off her while she's in Japan for two months

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Surely she can just say on her Twitter/FB or whatever when CMLL announce her for a show that she will not be there and was never booked for the show

Surely she can just say on her Twitter/FB or whatever when CMLL announce her for a show that she will not be there and was never booked for the show

She has. Also Mexico is a quasi-third world country internet wise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,347 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

There is speculation about Christian's WWE status after he hasn't appeared on RAW and SmackDown in a few weeks. Christian was scheduled to feud with United States Champion Antonio Cesaro but word is that WWE officials want to keep Christian off TV until after TNA's Bound For Glory pay-per-view in October.
    Christian is scheduled to appear during Bound For Glory weekend and induct Sting into TNA's Hall of Fame. This is part of the deal between WWE and TNA that allowed Ric Flair to appear at the WWE Hall of Fame earlier this year.
    While there is no heat on Christian because he didn't choose to appear for TNA, WWE officials don't want him appearing for them while he's in the middle of a title feud on their programming. Expect him to feud with Cesaro later this year unless things change.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

lockie1983 wrote: »
    He has another appearance to make at TNA, guessing they will want to keep him low-key until his makes that appearance so it doesn't look like TNA has one of the WWE's top stars for the night.

Called it on last week's Smackdown thread :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

lockie1983 wrote: »
    Called it on last week's Smackdown thread :P

I called it weeks ago :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I called it 3 months ago :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,267 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I called it weeks ago :P

I called it maybe.....