Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

-Shaul Marie Guerrero, the 20 year old daughter of Vickie Guererro and the late Eddie Guerrero, has reportedly signed a developmental deal with World Wrestling Entertainment.
    According to sources, Shaul Marie Guerrero has reportedly been telling fans at recent FCW live events that she's signed to a deal and waiting to begin her training.
    Guerrero been seen at ringside at several WWE shows over the years, including the annual Hall of Fame ceremonies. She has also done some modeling.We'll have more as we get it

read it here //www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2010/1026/533275/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Shaul Marie Guerrero:
    312.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Eddie would be proud...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

She fine looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,613 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

idk

so so so

• Advertisement

Lets be honest.

If she didnt have those, she wouldnt get near titan towers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Shaul Marie Guerrero:
    312.jpg

Definatley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

She looks like a pig.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Dancor wrote: »
    She looks like a pig.

Yep, she's a PILF.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Lads your not exactley adding anything to the story with your current imput after the story so umm as it says in the title ***NO CHAT***

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Source:

King of the Ring is scheduled to return as a one-night special for the three-hour Raw in Philadelphia, PA on 11/29 at the Wells Fargo Center.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

CM Punk could be out for a while with a hip injury

Bit crap,was looking foraward to him feuding with Danielson :(

Source:http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/exclusive-major-update-on-cm-punks-injury-status-115381

CM Punk could be out for a while with a hip injury

Bit crap,was looking foraward to him feuding with Danielson :(

Source:http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/exclusive-major-update-on-cm-punks-injury-status-115381

End of the year isnt too bad.

At least he will be around for mania.(hopefully)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

For those who missed it here on the website, current TNA Champion Jeff Hardy announced on Twitter this week that he and his girlfriend Beth are the proud parents of a healthy baby girl.

TNAWrestlingNews.com is guessing that this is the reason he missed the most recent TNA iMPACT! tapings.
    http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/290383952.shtml
    Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Kurt Angle is taking a vacation to Thailand since he has time off and no current movie projects. He's currently out to nurse several nagging injuries.

It's good to see this guy finally getting some rest and enjoying a personal vacation.

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/290388580.shtml

Plans are in place to bring Desmond Wolfe back to TNA Wrestling programming.

Since taking time off for undisclosed reason, he has performing stand-up comedy at open mic spots in the Tampa/Orlando area. This led to rumors that he was going to retire and become a stand-up comedian, but he has no plans to retire for the time being.

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/290388738.shtml

Hernandez' contract with TNA Wrestling expires this month. He has been appearing for the Mexican based AAA promotion since the spring.

Rhino's contract expires shortly as well.

We'll keep you posted.

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/290651115.shtml
    Ken Doane (formerly WWE's Kenny Dykstra) tweeted,

"nov 8th and 9th i will not be going for my "tryout" in orlando. no offense to any1 but im not comfortable paying my own flights and working for free. that is all. i dont need a job that bad. if WWE calls i'll go back or if TNA offers something decent. otherwise im absolutely happy where i am in life."

No loss to TNA

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/290678937.shtml
    Eric Bischoff appeared on Monday Night Mayhem last night and confirmed that TNA ReACTION was renewed for an additional 10 episodes by Spike.

While discussing Jeff Hardy, he said that the reigning TNA World Heavyweight Champion was not originally tapped for "They". Though he wouldn't say whose place Hardy took, he said that Hardy got the spot because it made for a better story.

When asked about Matt Hardy joining TNA Wrestling, he gave a non-committal answer, saying they are taking a wait-and-see approach.

Regarding Hulk Hogan's pseudo shoot promo on Twitter in which he said things are going to get "full blown evil" in TNA, he said anyone trying to decipher it is wasting a lot of mental energy.

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/290726919.shtml

Ricky Morton of Rock 'n' Roll Express fame is strongly hinting on his Facebook account that he's headed to TNA Wrestling.

According to a backstage source, he has been offered a job as an angent/producer. It is said that the 80s tag team star would assist talent in structuring matches, but would have no creative input in finishes.

Corporate.WWE.com is reporting that Vince McMahon has signed a new, three year deal with WWE. His contract extension officially begins on January 1, 2011, with the contract renewing each year beyond that unless either party chooses not to extend. Aside from his current duties as Chairman and CEO, he will serve as Creative Director as well as be a writer and performer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

Vince has to sign a contract?!

yeah, like any employee.

CMpunked wrote: »
    yeah, like any employee.
    But he's not an employee, he's an employer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Degag wrote: »
    But he's not an employee, he's an employer.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think the shareholders are classed as the employers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Read in Power Slam magazine (no link obviously) that Miz may cash in his MITB Briefcase tonite at Survivor Series.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

GTR63 wrote: »
    Read in Power Slam magazine (no link obviously) that Miz may cash in his MITB Briefcase tonite at Survivor Series.

Always take those sorts of predictions with pinches of salt, since they make them knowing that people will forget the 4 or 5 wrong predictions when they get one right <_<

Still, I happen to agree with them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

GTR63 wrote: »

Every time there's a RAW or PPV he may cash in the MITB! I don't think he will tbh......Cena's getting canned tonight :) PS is a great read but they're a few weeks behind....WWE wouldn't "sign off" on whether Miz is doing the business til probably tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

http://www.facebook.com/TNADixie
    Just spoke to Desmond. Expect London Brawling to be back on iMPACT! soon.

Great news, we'll finally get to see the awesomeness that will be London Brawling vs. MCMG.

Charisteas wrote: »
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think the shareholders are classed as the employers.

Yes, and he and his family are the majority shareholders, owning somewhere in the region of 87% of the company if i remember correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Degag wrote: »
    Yes, and he and his family are the majority shareholders, owning somewhere in the region of 87% of the company if i remember correctly.

why did they bother going public with the company then if they were only putting up 13%?

johnn wrote: »
    why did they bother going public with the company then if they were only putting up 13%?

According to Wiki, it's less than i thought at 70%. In any case, the simple answer is money. Selling 30% of a company the size of the WWE would generate millions - probably hundreds of millions.

Source: Pwinsider.com

As noted here on the website over the weekend, Ken Anderson isn't expected to return to the ring until early next year after suffering a concussion last month. This was a result of an accidental chair shot from Jeff Hardy.

According to sources though, he's feeling better and he may take part in some on-air storyline angles before then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source
    Phil Mushnick reports that WWE agent/producer Dean Malenko suffered a heart attack in recent months. Malenko, age 50, was backstage at Sunday's Survivor Series pay-per-view in Miami and lives in the area. Mushnick adds that no mention has been made to anyone of recent health problems. Mushnick reached out to WWE spokesman Robert Zimmerman but had not received a response

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement