Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

jaykhunter wrote: »
    raw02252013jg0901.jpg

That looks like Lesnar is taking a dump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Tinie wrote: »
    Didn't Eric Bischoff (I think) want to do that gimmick if Bryan signed for tna, have him injure people with his subs and have them tap out instantly for months? Or was it heyman?
    Heyman's plan was a year long build to Danielson taking on Kurt Angle, with Kurt Angle having the role of the company legend rather than Sting, Hogan, the other washed up old guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,354 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

Rey Mysterio was scheduled to wrestle CM Punk on RAW live events leading up to WrestleMania 29. PWInsider.com reports that Rey, who is still dealing with a family situation, has been pulled from those RAW live events. Punk will now be wrestling The Miz or Kofi Kingston at RAW live events.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Denny M wrote: »
    There's a reason fans used to chat "You're gonna get your fúcking head kicked it!" during his matches :D

Yeah,because he was kicking little indie lads heads in,not massive fúckers like Kane,Henry,Cena,Show etc!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

that pic makes Brock look like HHH & Vince's secret lovechild.

• Advertisement

Stephanie has joined twitter

https://twitter.com/StephMcMahon

From HHHs twitter
    Hey, I badgered my wife into doing this nerdfest as well. Follow her at @StephMcMahon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Well I guess now we know how they're going to add to the Brock/HHH match for the rematch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

So Triple H has a twitter account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Am I missing something, or is there no 'Twitter Verified' tick on either HHH's or Stephanie's accounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Am I missing something, or is there no 'Twitter Verified' tick on either HHH's or Stephanie's accounts?

There isn't but they plugged HHH's on Raw (and Joey Styles retweeted it) so it's legit which by extension makes Stephanie's legit aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

How do they get verified?

Can't imagine HHH or Steph tweeting too many personal things somehow,probably some intern in WWE.com in charge of both accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

MrMac84 wrote: »
    How do they get verified?

I think you have to get a certain amount of followers first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Official wrestleMania artwork - Brock removed from the poster:

41504_PPV_WM_Int_KeyArt_HD_vert_SMP_zpsc1c8e835.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭srfc d16

Mr.Saturn wrote: »

Trips is verified now

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

Rock/Cena pic

They probz gonna do one for everymatch im waiting for this A5HZ81iCMAAtsun.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

WWE have posted the following video, featuring Cole trying to get an interview from Glenn Beck at his studios.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

seriously scary security guard.

Sheamus' 10 punches to the chest spot maybe?
    From BBC News: 'Sky has been rapped for broadcasting a scene during World Wrestling Entertainment, which was found to be unsuitable for children.

Ofcom found the one-and-a-half-minute scene, shown on 10 November at 09:20 GMT was unsuitable for a Saturday morning audience as it contained "several close-up punches and kicks to the head and on one occasion, "a bloody bruise on the chest of
    a competitor".

Sky apologised for any distress caused to viewers, saying it would review its guidelines.

It added that fighting outside the ring would be minimised and similar dramatised sequences would not be broadcast in future'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,153 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Sheamus' 10 punches to the chest spot maybe?

It was Wade Barrett's promo with the bare knuckle fighting
    Sky said that WWE wrestling is "highly dramatic and pantomime", but accepted that the sequence depicted "real" fighting outside of the ring, and therefore it may not have been suitable for a Saturday morning, when it was likely that children were watching.

Ofcom agreed, saying: "The scene in question depicted bare-knuckle fighting in an underground setting, clearly distinguishing it from staged competitive wrestling that takes place in a ring with a referee.

"The dark, aggressive and realistic nature of this scene combined with close-up slow-motion punches and kicks to the head and chest with powerful sound effects to underscore the impacts to make the material, in Ofcom's view, clearly unsuitable for children."

http://www.digitalspy.ie/media/news/a463023/sky-rebuked-by-ofcom-over-wwe-bare-knuckle-fight.html#ixzz2MacrjBMb

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I wonder when Sky will chose to apologise for Niall Quinn, Ray Wilkins and Jamie Redknapp or that Parrot who does the games mondays with Gary Neville.

The previously unnamed June 16th WWE pay-per-view event will be called "WWE Payback." The show will take place at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.

Isn't that what this years Wrestlemania should be called? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,153 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Isn't that what this years Wrestlemania should be called? :P

No, that's 'Payday'. The day former superstars come back for a few weeks to get a big payday and f*ck off again after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

According to the Wrestling Observer daily update this is legit: https://twitter.com/VinceMcMahon

Saw it a few days ago and held off posting about it till I saw more offical confirmation. Hope it's real. Could be awesome.

It'll just be tweets about him not sneezing,putting copius amounts of ketchup on steak sandwiches and making grown men kiss his ass.I hope!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭glenjamin

He follows Zack Ryder but not Randy Orton or the World Heavyweight Champion, Del Rio :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Kofi Kingston appearing on Sky Sports News "soon" apparently. Hyping Mania.

• Advertisement

Doubt Kofi could hype a hyper on the hypiest day of the year!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement