Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

seriously - bryan is fu<king golden on the mike.

give this man a push ta fukc

seriously this kind stuff would have him over like no ones business

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

If this is true it seems like vince has officially lost it.
    Post-WrestleMania Raw Super Show
    There are early talks of holding next year's post-WrestleMania edition of Raw in the same venue as Mania - the Superdome in New Orleans - reports F4WOnline.com. It's widely known at this point that the Raw after WrestleMania is a huge show in its own right, and Vince wants to make it into even more of a can't-miss super show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

CMpunked wrote: »
    Is it straight forward to get into? Whats its main benefits?

Strength and toning in your own home with no pain (after the first couple of workouts) very easy to get into and can be adjusted to anyone's level

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Not to derail but DDP Yoga is great. I'm a runner which tightens up your leg muscles and I've a bad back, the stretching aspect of it's great.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/former-wwe-producer-sues-company-wrestler-big-show-192148732.html
    Andrew Green has filed a lawsuit in Maricopa County Court against World Wrestling Entertainment and the Big Show (aka Paul Wight Jr.) for a physical altercation that took place in Phoenix at January's Royal Rumble pay-per-view.
    The producer was allegedly asked to approach Big Show for a YouTube interview following his World Heavyweight Championship match vs. Alberto Del Rio. Turns out Big Show was no mood for talking, according to Courthouse News Service:
    He claims Wight initially refused to do the interview, until Green told him that WWE senior vice president Eric Pankowski wanted the wrestler to do it.
    "In response, Big Show stated with the use of profanely indecent language that if Green wanted an interview then he would give him one, and to turn on the camera," the complaint states.
    It continues: "Big Show toward Green enraged, shouting obscenities, and waving his fist in Green's face. Big Show then grabbed Green by the collar and throat, striking Green in the face and backing him up against a trunk while declaring 'You son of a bitch ... Are you having fun right now ... Don't even come up to me again ... I don't give a sh*t who you are'." (Ellipses in complaint.)
    The attack was videotaped, Green says, and "Upon information and belief, Big Show was not feigning his emotional outburst at the time of the attack."
    One interview wasn't enough though, as Green was forced to redo the interview two additional times (with one request coming from WWE executive/wrestler Triple H) before Pankowski decided to go with the original clip. The video reportedly generated 100,000 views on WWE.com before it was pulled on Jan. 29.
    (It should be noted that Pankowski was canned as senior vice president of creative and development last month, a little over a year after he was hired.)
    Green was so traumatized rom the ordeal that he left the company because "he was uncomfortable working around Big Show and the other wrestlers, nervous, and had 'a ton of anxiety' as a result of the attack." Also in the complaint, Green notes the WWE "had previously suspended or terminated Big Show's employment because of his behavior, including his engagement in violent and/or unlawful and/or improper activities outside of the wrestling venue." Green and his wife are seeking damages for assault and negligence.

“WWE does not comment on legal matters," a WWE spokesperson emailed Yahoo! Sports on Friday.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

That guy should consider himself lucky 1997 era DX aren't still around :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Was reading on the observer about all the injuries during WrestleMania - Lesnar was knocked out for five minutes after a knee in the face, HHH almost had his arm broken, The Rock tore the tendons of his pelvis and suffered a hernia, Cena came into his match with a broken thumb and food poisoning, Michaels suffered a bloody nose and Punk suffered bad elbow injury and knee injury

It's amazing how these guys can just carry on with nobody noticing they are injured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

From the Billy Graham Facebook page -
    Superstar Billy Graham’s agent just passed along some unfortunate news. He is currently hospitalized in Wyoming due to once again developing pneumonia. He has been on vacation with his wife Valerie since Thursday and had been planning to visit Grand Tenton National Park. -Webmaster
    According to one of Mr. Graham’s close friends there has been no new update on his hospital condition in Wyoming. They are hoping to get him well enough to return to Phoenix and the Mayo Clinic where he is normally treated.

His agent has confirmed that the condition is bad and they are thinking of having him air lifted to the Mayo as it is a great distance away from where he is now. - Webmaster

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

WWE is set to announce there new Olympic level facility in Orlando. Apparently WWE held off contacting those who did a try out in NXT a few months ago until this point. Apparently Sami Callihan is amid his pre-contract medical tests according to Dave Meltzer. Sami lost recent matches in CZW, EVOLVE and DGUSA.

My personal assumption/belief is Adam Cole will be soon to follow too

In case you don't know either here is:

Sami is the one that's in the singlet here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,154 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Grandmaster Drinkay arrested

http://pwinsider.com/article/76996/former-wwe-star-arrested.html?p=1
    Former WWE star Brian "Grandmaster Sexay" Christopher was arrested on 4/11 on a DUI charge and is scheduled for a hearing this Friday, according to ABC affiliate WBBJ-TV in Memphis, TN.
    According to the WBBJ report, Christopher was arrested in the early morning on the 11th. He was pulled over after he failed to stop at an intersection.

Police claim Christopher "admitted to drinking more than half a liter of vodka and taking methadone and xanax", according to the report.

Christopher is currently out on $1000 bail.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭KuriousOranj

Vodka,methadone and xanax,jaysus!

Could be next in the death pool if he keeps that sort of crap up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Vodka,methadone and xanax,jaysus!

Could be next in the death pool if he keeps that sort of crap up.

Methadone is heroine isnt it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

that's right, it's an analogue of heroin/morphine that has similar effects but is much less addictive; mainly used to treat heroin addicts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

...and to think he looked in such great shape on that appearance during the Cole/Lawler feud.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭KuriousOranj

Rick Steiner is an estate agent now,when he hires Scott they'll have one hell of a reality TV show on their hands!:

http://ricksteiner.yourkwagent.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Here is the poster for WWE Payback...... Very Hellish look from Randy! Could this be an incdication of the turn we have all been expecting!?

Payback_zps73b674aa.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Rick Steiner is an estate agent now,when he hires Scott they'll have one hell of a reality TV show on their hands!:

If he barks every time he closes a deal it'd be the best thing ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

If he brings in Chris Masters to do the landscaping we have a winner.

• Advertisement

Forbes.com has posted a new article featuring quotes from Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. A lot of focus on the interview is pointed at the Attitude Era, of which the writer was a big fan. Below are some of the highlights from Triple H:

On his role in the Attitude Era: “It’s one of those things — I’ve talked about this with Austin and a little bit with Rock, too — you don’t realize is happening at the time; it’s just what you’re doing,” said Triple H. “We were all so wrapped up in what we were doing, and it was so competitive with each other. It’s only now that I think we can look back and go, ‘Wow. That was a pretty special time, and we shared some pretty special things all together and made history.’ I think at the time you’re doing it, you realize it’s going well, but you’re just so deep in there that you can’t even fathom really what you’re doing. To look back at it now and see all those times, and to watch the video game…when we did the voiceovers to the video game, to go back and watch some of those scenes take place, it’s crazy because you forget what a…that was just another day then.”

Triple H on what keeps "fire burning" between him and Stephanie McMahon: “What keeps a fire burning? A big log. It keeps the fire burning."

On if his next match was his last: “I wouldn’t have one regret,” said Triple H. “I wouldn’t have any. I’ve had a hell of career, a hell of a run. I’ve done everything I wanted to do in this business. I’ll never leave this business. It’s ironic. Years ago when I said it about being in the game, you know that statement was really about the business. It was about being a student of the game and about this business and when I say the game will never die, I truly mean that. None of us are bigger than this. None of us are bigger than the WWE. It will always continue to go on and I will always be a part of it.”

G'wan the tripper!

There is no way HBK is coming back to wrestle at house shows!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

There is no way HBK is coming back to wrestle at house shows!!!

You know some lad will tell his mate that it happened tonight at o2 tonight when he goes back to school on Monday. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Why's Cena missing the shows?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

So he can claim that you can't see him.

Why's Cena missing the shows?

Wonder has he flown home too Boston maybe?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Triple H on what keeps "fire burning" between him and Stephanie McMahon: “What keeps a fire burning? A big log. It keeps the fire burning."

neutral-if-you-know-what-i-mean_large.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

Any Fellow insomniacs who have nothing to do tonight a indy group called 2cw in New York are showing a free ippv it starts at one here's the card..
    *Kevin Steen vs. John Hennigan (Morrison)
    *Matt Hardy vs. Sami Callihan
    *Spike Dudley vs. Masada - No Holds Barred.
    *Colt Cabana vs. Slyck Wagner Brown
    *“Juggernaut” Jason Axe vs. 2CW champion Isys Ephex - Stairway to Hell Match
    *The Punisher VanSlyke & Kevin “The Man” Graham 2CW’s Tag Team Title Challenge
    Never really checked out their stuff before but looks like a entertaining enough show here the link http://www.livesportsvideo.com/golive/goliveevents.asp?q=SquaredCircleWrestling&name=guestfree.

• Advertisement

BohsJohnny wrote: »
    Any Fellow insomniacs who have nothing to do tonight a indy group called 2cw in New York are showing a free ippv it starts at one here's the card..

Never really checked out their stuff before but looks like a entertaining enough show here the link http://www.livesportsvideo.com/golive/goliveevents.asp?q=SquaredCircleWrestling&name=guestfree.

Was it good?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement