Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

BohsJohnny wrote: »
    Any Fellow insomniacs who have nothing to do tonight a indy group called 2cw in New York are showing a free ippv it starts at one here's the card..

Never really checked out their stuff before but looks like a entertaining enough show here the link http://www.livesportsvideo.com/golive/goliveevents.asp?q=SquaredCircleWrestling&name=guestfree.

I thought spike Dudley had a good career outside of wrestling and didn't need to go back to it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Mick Foley was on Sunday brunch on c4 this morning with Tim LOVEJOY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Was it good?

It was a fun show Hardy/Callihan was good can't wait for callihan to get signed by wwe he is very talented,Steen/Morrison was also good.Two of their local guys had a crazy brawl barbed wire,tombstone on to thumbtacks and a overhead belly to belly suplex over the top rope on to a ladder,for free you couldn't go wrong.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Rosa kicked off the bus:
    WWE Diva Rosa Mendes was sent home by WWE from the current European Tour, a source told WrestleZone earlier today. Mendes was apparently "drunk" for almost the entire EuroTrip, and WWE decided "it was clearly enough".

We'll keep you updated as more information becomes available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,038 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

If Rosa gets future endeavoured, how will my Second Coming gimmick ever get off the ground?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Rosa kicked off the bus

What is it with Rosas and getting kicked off buses!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

jaykhunter wrote: »

6zPkaS.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

What am I missing here?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What am I missing here?
    This.

I guess I was too subtle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Rock addresses the recent rumours about him and WWE. (And plugs his movie.)

''Where the fúck does this shít come from?'' :D

Rock just tweeted this:

e9y4ypug.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Rock really does kick the holy sh!t out of his metabolism! He is some kind of freak!!

Rock really does kick the holy sh!t out of his metabolism! He is some kind of freak!!

He could bust a gut if he is not careful. :p

If do believe he was injured as the live force went out of him in that match. But he gives and gives to the Rock injury truthers.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

He's bull****ting as usual. Its just the catering stand at some random movie, show, fliming thing he is at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

J. Marston wrote: »
    Rock addresses the recent rumours about him and WWE. (And plugs his movie.)

''Where the fúck does this shít come from?'' :D

The Hero is a tv show,But anyway call me a mark but I tend to believe the guy he's got such charisma and charm it's hard to see him as a liar,When he says that's not how i do business i believe it,He doesn't have to be there! he was flying in from all over to be at the Raws he made and his schedule is nuts,So I for one don't believe all the negative stuff

I definitely do not think he'd walk without saying anything and yeah the mad scramble to rewrite story is probably partially true but that same story would exist even if he told them he wouldn't make it the night before.

I think he honestly thought he could do both for a few years more but being older and very heavy and having most of the vital movement muscles strained by his size that being in the ring is dangerous for him and the fact he sustained a serious injury that could have jeopardized his full time career make have scared him away from wrestling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

DM-ICE wrote: »
    He's bull****ting as usual. Its just the catering stand at some random movie, show, fliming thing he is at.

That catering stand looks an awful lot like his kitchen counter. And that set looks a lot like his kitchen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,154 ✭✭✭✭Penn

That catering stand looks an awful lot like his kitchen counter. And that set looks a lot like his kitchen.

One of the twelve trials of Hercules was getting rid of stubborn stains from kitchen worktops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,268 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I just saw at the weekend they were showing UK Wrestling on one of the public domain channels. Think was My Channel.

Edit: actually doing a search for wrestling on the online Sky planner, I see a few wrestling shows on including Wrestlicious on Controversial channel

Oops. I didn't look at it that close! He is still bull****ting about eating that much dirt.

EDIT:

Was on teeny weeny phone earlier and it looked like a lot more food ( i was thinking of his previous photo, from his kitchen with something like 10/12 pizzas lined up). Still not sure why he would want to eat that much dirt! But he is a big dude and if he likes cold pizza he probably could.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Nah,most bodybuilders/fitness types have a cheat day once a week when they eat as much garbage as they want.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Do people not know what bodybuilders eat to bulk up? Chicken and pizza is a very popular diet for bulkan'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

rovert wrote: »
    Rock just tweeted this:
    I could barely eat one of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

So? What has that got to do him being injured at WrestleMania?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Oops. I didn't look at it that close! He is still bull****ting about eating that much dirt.

EDIT:

Was on teeny weeny phone earlier and it looked like a lot more food ( i was thinking of his previous photo, from his kitchen with something like 10/12 pizzas lined up). Still not sure why he would want to eat that much dirt! But he is a big dude and if he likes cold pizza he probably could.

He mentioned they were sent by a director or one of his managers or something and when asked later I think he said he made it through 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Oops. I didn't look at it that close! He is still bull****ting about eating that much dirt. Was on teeny weeny phone earlier and it looked like a lot more food ( i was thinking of his previous photo, from his kitchen with something like 10/12 pizzas lined up). Still not sure why he would want to eat that much dirt! But he is a big dude and if he likes cold pizza he probably could.

These posts remind me of Silky Johnson, Hater of the Year. Jaysus, it's Rock's kitchen, that's his dinner!

silky-johnson.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Hatin Rock is the new hatin Cena

These posts remind me of Silky Johnson, Hater of the Year. Jaysus, it's Rock's kitchen, that's his dinner!

Yeah, thanks for the input. I already made an edit to say I thought the picture contained a lot more than was actually there. Like the time he posted a table full of pizzas - I assumed he was messing, goofing around aka bull****ting (well among my mates anyway, use here was taken wrong anyway, my own fault!)

Fergal is auctioning off his boots.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Fergal-Prince-Devitt-Signed-Nike-Wresting-Boots-/190828880375?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2c6e49a1f7
    Fergal 'Prince' Devitt is an Irish professional wrestler currently contracted by New Japan Pro Wrestling, where he is currently in his third reign as the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion.

Fergal has donated his boots to support 'Walk in My Shoes', a campaign of St. Patrick's Hospital Foundation, Dublin which raises funds to provide mental health services to vulnerable young adults aged 18 - 25 throughout Ireland. ( see http://www.walkinmyshoes.ie for more details)

All funds raised will be donated to 'Walk in My Shoes' CHY 62 76

$T2eC16VHJHwE9n8iiHNLBRdRLSB+fQ~~60_3.JPG

The price has nearly doubled since the start. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Why would anybody buy someone elses worn shoes?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement