Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,268 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Sure we all know They're taking out the competition to help Bryan as he has the beard required for membership to the Family.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

But everything in WWE is pre-planned :pac:

Well yes!

I meant pre planned (with agents, vince, triple h etc) to use the pin break ups as an important part of an important match, not just the tag teams getting together and deciding to throw in a series of broken up pin attempts in their match on superstars for example.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

This came out of nowhere ... mega-rich WWE star Randy Orton HAS GOTTEN DIVORCED -- and TMZ has learned, he gets a ton of the marital loot ... including cars, massive bank accounts ... and of course, his gun collection.

The divorce order was signed just last month. Randy and and his now-ex Samantha were married in 2007, but separated in 2012. Samantha filed for divorce in March, claiming the marriage was "irretrievably broken." They have one 4-year-old daughter.

But the split seems pretty amicable ... both parties came to a separation agreement, which details the division of property post-split.

According to the document, Randy gets his 2012 Range Rover, his 2011 Bentley, and his 2009 Harley Davidson. Samantha gets her 2013 Infiniti.

Randy also gets a bunch of six-figure bank accounts, his gun collection, his jewelry, and one house ... plus 100% of all righst, title, and interest in his WWE contract (which is worth a ton of money). According to the docs, Randy rakes in $291,666 per month in salary.

Meanwhile, Samantha gets a bank account worth $654,317 ... not bad ... as well as her jewelry (including her $99,000 engagement ring and wedding ring). She also gets one house.

As for their daughter, Samantha gets sole legal and physical custody, but Randy gets visitation. He has also agreed to pay Samantha $4,500 per month in child support.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/10/wwe-randy-orton-divorce-final-bentley-guns/#ixzz2YdN2OIM6

That's $3.5 million a year. Which I greatly doubt. I would say that is Cena money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Depends on when he signed it. He used to be on the same level as Cena.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Depends on when he signed it. He used to be on the same level as Cena.

He signed a 10 year deal within the last 1-2 years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

4 and a half grand in child support? Dam. That's some serious nappies and crayons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

'$291,666 per month ' is a pretty precise figure.

I think I read in PowerSlam that CM Punk's 2011 contract was about a million and half per year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,233 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

'$291,666 per month ' is a pretty precise figure.

I think I read in PowerSlam that CM Punk's 2011 contract was about a million and half per year.

add 67c per month to that and it is a round 3.5million.

Did the maths already there lads...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Maybe it includes merchandise royalties. I don't know how divorces work in America, does this stuff get put into the public domain or did that website just make it up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭smellmepower

From The Observer:
    The planned main event for WrestleMania is being looked at as one of those winner gets control of the company storylines that Carlos Colon and Invader just did in Puerto Rico. Vince isn’t going to wrestle, but will have a surrogate. I presume HHH will wrestle. Right now the idea is Stephanie will be in the storyline though SummerSlam, but her presence will be toned down after SummerSlam so the focus is just on Vince and HHH. That all could change.

Wonder who Vince will have wrestle for him?not many fresh options really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I always think back to when Kennedy was touted as Vince's illegitimate son.

Would have loved to have seen how that would have played out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

From The Observer:

Wonder who Vince will have wrestle for him?not many fresh options really.

If they say Undertaker, or Brock, I kill someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

It'll be somebody uninspiring like Ryback or Del Rio I'd imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Angron wrote: »
    If they say Undertaker, or Brock, I kill someone.

He could always squash Bryan in 15 seconds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

It has to be a son surely, not shane but Hornswagge :p

• Registered Users Posts: 27 irelandguy10

So are ye all excited for mcmahon and HHH for nearly a full year me i think its pretty boring and for some reason i think it will be brock vs HHH again which is just terrible

So are ye all excited for mcmahon and HHH for nearly a full year me i think its pretty boring and for some reason i think it will be brock vs HHH again which is just terrible

Vince McMahon is going to inject the WWE with a lethal dose of poison:
    img_265_wwe-smackdown-2002-vince-mcmahon-introduces-nwo-promo.jpg

tumblr_m5ky5nVv2g1rnr8voo1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

This probably means nothing to most but I'm really happy to see Rudy Charles get a job with WWE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

This probably means nothing to most but I'm really happy to see Rudy Charles get a job with WWE.

When did that happen?

• Advertisement

He announced it on his Twitter.Will be reffing on NXT,he was going to the launch of the new performance center today.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

What happened with him and TNA?

He was sacked because he was mates with Jarrett pretty much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,332 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i'd laugh if Vince chose Cena.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 irelandguy10

So kane is out of MITB would ye rather have 6 in it or put in wyatt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

So kane is out of MITB would ye rather have 6 in it or put in wyatt?

Question is will they copy axel and put him in last minute and have him win it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Leave it at six would be my vote.

Looks like Joey Cabray will now be known as Luther Ward

Rebecca Quin ‏@RebeccaMQuin 17m

Fellow countryman, fellow NXTer, give him a follow @LutherWard_NXT It's the best thing you'll do all day....probably.

https://twitter.com/LutherWard_NXT

Looks like Joey Cabray will now be known as Luther Ward

Rebecca Quin ‏@RebeccaMQuin 17m

Fellow countryman, fellow NXTer, give him a follow @LutherWard_NXT It's the best thing you'll do all day....probably.

https://twitter.com/LutherWard_NXT

I like followed that account for weeks until someone told me it was him. He is forever changing his appearance. Fingers crossed for Rachelle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement