Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

https://twitter.com/VinceMcMahon/status/357975648767193090
    Vince McMahonVerified account ‏@VinceMcMahon

I want to personally welcome Ultimate Warrior back to @WWE http://wwe.me/n6Ak8

Hall of fame induction is closer than ever Id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Joey Cabray has received his WWE name...

Luther Ward.

uwwedoogie wrote: »

Luther Ward.

3 pages back dude :P

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

3 pages back dude :P

Just noticed! I'm behind!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Still got a lot left in the tank :)
    Mark Henry Signs New WWE Deal
    In an update to a report we made earlier today, WWE Superstar Mark Henry has signed a new 3-year contract. There has been much speculation that the World's Strongest Man was set to retire shortly, and even some saying that his match with John Cena at Money in the Bank would be his final date. Henry is featured on WWE Smackdown this Friday night, furthering his new feud with The Shield.

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/275431-update-mark-henry-signs-new-wwe-contract-aces-a-eights-member-speaks-on-recent-tna-release

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

PWInsider
    WWE is interested in former TNA star Matt Morgan but it could be a while before he's signed, if they come to an agreement, because he would still have to do pre-signing testing.

Fairly glorious implication there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

uwwedoogie wrote: »

Luther Ward.

It looks like he has lost the mask. Hope it's just whilst he's developing. The mask and the dreds were infinitely boss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Apparently, "List of WWE personnel" is the second most edited article on Wikipedia (after George W. Bush). Around 12.5 edits per day. Does their roster change that much? :D

http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow/story/313860/wikipedia-edit-wars-10-most-edited-entries/9

I would expect articles with lots of text would have more edits than a simple list, but there you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Cena has an entire locker room full of victims..I mean divas too get threw Bella will have too slow her roll!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

I Didn't think WWE would acknowledge that this ever happened.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/2013/history-of-john-cena-daniel-bryan-26133217/page-2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

sockmo wrote: »
    I Didn't think WWE would acknowledge that this ever happened.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/2013/history-of-john-cena-daniel-bryan-26133217/page-2
    3 Things I took from this - Cena worked a lot better in the ring as a heel. Also, his finish in this match is class, and Daniel Bryan (called by his real name here), looks a lot taller wearing white!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    3 Things I took from this - Cena worked a lot better in the ring as a heel. Also, his finish in this match is class, and Daniel Bryan (called by his real name here), looks a lot taller wearing white!

I'm always surprised by how much offence Bryan gets in, in that match. In WWE, Cena was up-and-coming, and Bryan was a jobber nobody, but there was some nice back and forth there imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

WWE did used to do that a few times with decent talent who I think they saw potential in. I remember seeing Low Ki on Velocity or Superstars or something like that a couple of times and both matches he got a lot of offence in even though he was against a full time member of their roster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Considering hardly anyone watched Velocity, they had no reason to overprotect their guys and quite often let the outsiders show what they had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

A few great WWE specials on sky sports 4 today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Night of champions poster - it has been a while since we have seen a poster not featuring one of the "big boys"

nightofchampions13_zpsac0139e0.jpg

SHELTON!!!!

rovert wrote: »
    SHELTON!!!!

Is that not Kofi?

Joke

• Advertisement

Joke

Oh. Egg meets face. Sorry dude!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

SHELTON!!!!

thats-racist.gif

Anyway, why Kofi? With the Ic title? Who the hell pitched that poster :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Who is that? Kofi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

When did Kofi win the IC title?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    When did Kofi win the IC title?

Didn't he beat The Miz for it on Main Event back in 2012?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

According to a WWE source, Randy Orton legitimately sustained a low grade concussion during his match against Alberto Del Rio at last week's Smackdown taping.
    Although Alberto Del Rio does not have heat with Vince McMahon or Triple H, WZ was told that Del Rio does have backstage heat with talent in the locker room, as Orton is not the first person Del Rio has injured during his WWE run.
    In related news, WZ was told Sheamus has heat with the talent because, according to multiple sources, he was "the only pain in the ass in the MITB Ladder Match" and was only worried about his own spots and not helpful in putting the match together.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Looks like my main man dolphins has been caught :(
    The Mystery Person Leaking WWE PPV Results Caught?
    Posted by: Ben Kerin of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Jul 27 2013
    Source: The Wrestling Observer

The recent story of WWE PPV results being leaked was said to be an “embarrassment” to the company, not because the results leaked but rather because it was picked up by multiple newspaper outlets worldwide. WWE was already aware of results being spoiled but didn’t really care but now that the microscope is on them, there is a good chance that they will be forced to change at least one finish at the last minute for SummerSlam.
    There is also a good chance that the person who was leaking results that resulted in the media coverage has been caught by WWE officials. Apparently, this person has assured officials that he or she would never do it again so if there are no SummerSlam results leaked next month, this will confirm that he/she was caught. We shall see.

Greatly simplified version of the bafflingly nonsensical (as in non-proof read) paragraph Meltzer wrote.

Long story short they will change a finish on the Pay Per View to ruin the Reddit lad's record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

So if they're going to swerve and change a finish on the day of the PPV or possibly just before the match goes on does that mean that either Punk/Lesnar or Bryan/Cena will have a crap finish? The gambling element to this is just weird. Still can't get my head around it.

• Advertisement

So if they're going to swerve and change a finish on the day of the PPV or possibly just before the match goes on does that mean that either Punk/Lesnar or Bryan/Cena will have a crap finish? The gambling element to this is just weird. Still can't get my head around it.

There's five or so other matches. Ape.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement