Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

What happened to Ziggler at 1:35:

On the WWE website, company physician Dr. Chris Amann provided the following update:
    "Fortunately all of those tests appear to be equivocal to baseline and within normal limits. His symptoms have improved significantly since the injury on Monday, so our plan right now is to have him continue to rest, and when he is asymptomatic have him start doing some light cardiovascular exercise, and if that goes OK, we will proceed with our exertional protocol."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

hold on, Ryback continued attacking him after he was unconscious? Is their attitude that that's a better way to close things off than to improvise by switching to an instant pin?

hold on, Ryback continued attacking him after he was unconscious? Is their attitude that that's a better way to close things off than to improvise by switching to an instant pin?

Seemed like that was the planned finish and neither the ref or Ryback knew to be honest to me at least.

Ziggler lost clean to Cesaro 2 weeks or so ago on Superstars so I don't think a loss to Ryback was out of the ordinary for Dolph.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Yeah, I was thinking the ref might have figured something but I guess there's limits to how safe you can be.

Assume if the ref has any serious doubts, he's supposed to get things stopped there? Like, I don't know that much about concussions but I'd have to assume a second blow to the head directly after the one that gives you the concussion would be pretty bad.

Yeah, I was thinking the ref might have figured something but I guess there's limits to how safe you can be.

Assume if the ref has any serious doubts, he's supposed to get things stopped there? Like, I don't know that much about concussions but I'd have to assume a second blow to the head directly after the one that gives you the concussion would be pretty bad.

Successive concussions in a short period of time is serious bad news. It was what probably ended Bret Hart's career.

If the ref had concerns he probably would have had concerns he probably would have ran over and the match would stalled/stop but it all happened to quickly. I honestly don't think Ryback registered it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Brock Lesnar's Confirmed WWE appearances through WRESTLEMANIA XXX

http://www.sescoops.com/brock-lesnars-confirmed-wwe-appearances-wrestlemania/

January 20: WWE RAW (Nutter Center Dayton, Ohio)

January 26: WWE Royal Rumble (CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)

January 27: WWE RAW ( Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio)

February 23: Elimination Chamer (Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota)

February 24: WWE RAW (Resch Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin)

April 6: WrestleMania XXX (Mercedes Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

strange that he wont be on Raw before Mania

Well whoever Brock faces at MANIA will probably be hyped up by WWE'S insanely done video packages & Paul Heyman's appearances

It is but there's always Paul "Brooooooooooooock "Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat" Lesssnarrrr" Heyman.

If his appearances are limited, why use most of them up pre Rumble

• Advertisement

Brock signed a contract through to WRESTLEMANIA 31

More can/will be added I suspect.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Brock signed a contract through to WRESTLEMANIA 31

no but i mean if he only has to do 15 a year, why use so many of them up pre Rumble, leaving them nothing pre Mania

Actually speaking of Brock Lesnar, i wonder what kinda money he'd be making on his part time run with WWE,

no but i mean if he only has to do 15 a year, why use so many of them up pre Rumble, leaving them nothing pre Mania

In a nutshell, it's simply WWE logic

He got $5m from his first deal anyway. Prob on similar for this deal.

Sometimes you'd think they spun a wheel when making some of their decisions

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Lesnar is in a sweet position when you think about it, he can farm away, live his life the way he wants for himself and his family and still make big bucks for limited appearances in the WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Double post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I expect more to be added to Lesnar's work load. That leaves almost no build for his Wrestlemania match. As good as Heyman is, they need Lesnar there a fair bit also.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ryback (or someone claiming to be him) took to Twitter today and posted several posts directed at Internet fans and commenting on Dolph Ziggler’s concussion. Here are the comments, which have now been deleted from his account as he has deleted all of his comments once again…

Ryback Fact: The Big Guy is a believer in Tweet n Delete . Nobody has ever deleted more tweets than the Human Wrecking Ball!

Rumors circulating Ryback is being discussed to be the new Terminator in 2015. His ring entrance will soon include electricity and nudity.

Forearm gave The Showoff a concussion . Excessive hand grip use n rock hard muscle is reported 2 have been the cause n has been disciplined

What are the Ryback Rules? 1. I always win. 2. I never lose . 3. If I do lose I still win. Thank you internet 2013 you made me a rich man.

Not only have you the internet community praised me for my power and strength, but you have taken notice of my technical abilities.

“Breaking News the name Big E actually refers to his bra size!”

Was just released. Thank you

Breaking news Tensai did not sandbag me. I lied. I was released though.

Thank you all for the support. I am a man of positivity. Thank God the officer released me with no ticket. He mistook my gps for a phone.

While he has deleted the tweets, they still show up on his WWE superstar page. WWE has not confirmed the release, so at this time, it appears as if Ryback is continuing to have fun with fans on Twitter or was hacked. If he wasn’t hacked, he’s likely going to be in some deep ****!

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wwe/wwe-news/rybacks-twitter-account-hacked-details/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,521 ✭✭✭✭CSF

If Ryback has been released I feel obliged to love Dolph even more than I already do.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

I actually think Ryback's tweets are pretty funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

This week was the first week Ive enjoyed Ryback in a long time, his commentary was gold (apart from his Lillian horse comment). Oh well

Has Ryback been released, or is it just internet rumours?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

beakerjoe wrote: »
    This week was the first week Ive enjoyed Ryback in a long time, his commentary was gold (apart from his Lillian horse comment). Oh well

Ah Lillian won't mind, she's in a stable relationship. :D

Ryback is awesome though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Charisteas wrote: »

tumbleweed-o.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

rovert wrote: »
    For those of little faith here's Batitsta's schedule.

With Alberto Del Rio cutting a promo on Batista last night on a house show, following on from a Twitter war or words, seems like these two are going into a feud post-rumble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,759 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Be serious and stop foaling around

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

With Alberto Del Rio cutting a promo on Batista last night on a house show, following on from a Twitter war or words, seems like these two are going into a feud post-rumble.

I'll be doing cartwheels if that feud happens and goes to WM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement