Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I REALLY, REALLY hope that isn't a ghost of Christmas future pic for him. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Could it be a pic from the time he was Smackdown commissioner and was feuding with Eddy and was using the wheelchair gimmick?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Could it be a pic from the time he was Smackdown commissioner and was feuding with Eddy and was using the wheelchair gimmick?

No the lanyards the guys in the photos are wearing say 2013, the programme is a TNA UK tour one as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Loughc wrote: »
    No the lanyards the guys in the photos are wearing say 2013, the programme is a TNA UK tour one as well.

Ah right. Wasn't paying that close attention :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

He has a knee surgery soon. It's likely to keep the weight off it whenever he can. If he needed a wheelchair all the time he wouldnt be able to do Moonsaults off the top of the cage like a couple of weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Yes he could, he's Kurt freakin' Angle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

I don't mean this to be mean or crude but is Kurts head a bit mutated? Compare his head now to his younger years. Is it a side effect of HGH or some other PED?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Whosthis wrote: »
    I don't mean this to be mean or crude but is Kurts head a bit mutated? Compare his head now to his younger years. Is it a side effect of HGH or some other PED?

He has a prescription for HGH for years. So yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0204/569939/backstage-news-on-morale-at-last-night-raw/#OXsY4hb82MoPx3S6.99

Seems like Punk's walkout has an effect on other talent as well
    - Morale was low backstage at last night's RAW. There was a feeling among wrestlers that Punk walking out was going to be a loss for the whole locker room since he's always speaking up for everyone. There was also a feeling that as much talk as there has been about potential WrestleMania XXX creative changes in the past week, there wasn't any real sign of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Kurt after following me on twitter, pretty chuffed... Personal favourite if mine! Bought a ps2 recently just to play hctp to be angle!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

rovert wrote: »
    He has a prescription for HGH for years. So yes.

Following on, even before he was a 'rassler, he stated in his WWE bio that his uni peers used to compare his mush to a thumb, given its shrunkedness compared to the rest of his form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,844 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

When I look at the picture of Kurt in the wheelchair all that springs to my mind is The Dynamite Kid and I just feel sad. :(

Kurt please retire now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,308 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Just posted on twitter the list of ppvs that will be available on wwe network when it launches in the us.http://www.wwe.com/inside/every-pay-per-view-on-wwe-network-26179147

Sweet Jesus it's like wrestling heaven.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Just posted on twitter the list of ppvs that will be available on wwe network when it launches in the us.http://www.wwe.com/inside/every-pay-per-view-on-wwe-network-26179147

Posted it in the network thread. Shocked to see Over The Edge 99 on the list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,308 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Posted it in the network thread. Shocked to see Over The Edge 99 on the list.

Yeah that was mentioned on twitter. I mean technically they can show it, but should they show it is the thing. The accident wasn't broadcast on tv. It happened during a blue blazer video playing.does anyone know how they are going to get around the Benoit situation ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Itssoeasy wrote: »

If heaven is PPVs cut to shreds with wrestlers and themes and matches missing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

And when will it become available ere?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

If heaven is PPVs cut to shreds with wrestlers and themes and matches missing.

Don't forget he who shall not be named being a sillouette in his matches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Worth it for the old WCW PPV's alone!

Really hope it launches here sooner rather than later.

Read that they will use Benoit on the network,they'll just play an advisory before every show he features in.

Mike Tenay's electronica album:
    http://miketenay.bandcamp.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Is it the same Mike Tenay?? Just scanned through a couple of tunes, words can't describe how bad it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Is it the same Mike Tenay?? Just scanned through a couple of tunes, words can't describe how bad it is.

I've only listened to Jacuzzi but it sounds like something straight out of Vice City, not bad tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

I spat coffee at the screen laughing just from this post, haven't even clicked on the link yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Tramps Like Us

so bad its good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It's easily the best thing he's ever done. Only gave the first one a spin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

It's easily the best thing he's ever done. Only gave the first one a spin.

If he was leader of the Alien Invasion of WCW he`d be on par with the Cannings, Alis and Maradonas in sporting terms

Way to keep kayfabe:
    Former WWE Women’s Champion & Divas Champion, Beth Phoenix is now a mom! During an interview with George Stroumboulopoulos last night, Phoenix’s boyfriend WWE Hall of Famer Adam “Edge” Copeland announced the great news that the two had a baby six weeks ago.

You can watch the interview here: http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/videos/full-episode/gst-s4-episode-134-adam-copeland

At the 14:40 mark the news is revealed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Former WWE Women’s Champion & Divas Champion, Beth Phoenix is now a mom! During an interview with George Stroumboulopoulos last night, Phoenix’s boyfriend WWE Hall of Famer Adam “Edge” Copeland announced the great news that the two had a baby six weeks ago.

I'm sorry sir, you have exceeded your quota of vowels for the evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'm sorry sir, you have exceeded your quota of vowels for the evening.

Damn Greeks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Way to keep kayfabe:

Saw Beth congratulating Edge on becoming a father and was coming on to ask had they split up :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement