Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I can't believe he gave her(and the internet) his e-mail address

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

GTR63 wrote: »
    I can't believe he gave her(and the internet) his e-mail address

I cant believe he got her private number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

rovert wrote: »
    I cant believe he got her private number

That's what I thought. Where'd he get it? And can I have it?!

Pentecost wrote: »
    That's what I thought. Where'd he get it? And can I have it?!

Hacked it maybe?
    I don't know,she was hardly dumb enough to give it to him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

maybe he successfully posed as a wrestling journalist/radio interviewer and got it that way. Miz must feel awful, not being able to do anything about it. It'd be practically impossible if this guy isn't bound by law, you know? Death threats (even of the loving kind) must be so scary.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tarver has been posting on twitter, claiming Cena deliberatly broke his arm...

This is all from his Twitter. Hard to read and understand but this is exactly what he said

Family im a baaad man YAHWEH NISSI ,, soooooooo stop me if you heard this one for starters I went from sleeping in a car to being on 2

Wrestlemanias fun fact there soooooo this guy has a dream job but an adv he meets his dream girl assn db on his dream job he was to be away

From his kids so he makes it work while spendiing 3 years trying to get his daughter to tampa to live him away from addcict mother

Now during this dream job he fights trains show crazy potential on the mic regarded as one the best ever in developmental so he moves on ,,,

To nxt and raw where he is burried on tv treated like trash back stage to the point where a certain top superstar takes notice of this

Guy building steam with his promos back stage and begins to feel threatend so one night on a ppv the champ purposely fractures this

Persons arm with a chair and after.the match backstage laughs in his face about it and walks off you know im talking about you just cant see

See him anyway he takes out threats to his throne back stage to the point where the even get released from their dream job

Indie Wrestler to sue Abdullah the Butcher over Hepatitus C.
    http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10019822.shtml

On the Art of Wrestling podcast Beth Phoenix went public for the first time that not only Molly Holly passed her tape on to talent relations but then later she paid for half of her tuition ($1,000) for OVW anonymously.

Obviously Beth found out much later who it was.

What a nice thing to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

tmz is quite good for wrestling news tbh, this maryse thing is just freaky, worse than that mickie james fan who threatened to blow up titan towers when she was released

jmolloy wrote: »
    tmz is quite good for wrestling news tbh

that was put up by yesterday by rovert, if they can't reach him by phone they could email him he put up his address on her facebook account the lonely,unlikely rich weirdo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    WWE superstar Mike The Miz Mizanin will guest in an episode of Psych as Mario, a hotheaded, ‘bros before hoes’-type contestant on Missed Connections, a Bachelorette-type reality dating show where he competes for the affections of a woman he crossed paths with in the past but has never actually met.

Well, now I can no longer like Psych. Miz ruins everything. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Well, now I can no longer like Psych. Miz ruins everything. :(

I'm actually tempted to make a second account just so I can thank your post again..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭glenjamin

I'm actually tempted to make a second account just so I can thank your post again..

Don't worry I'll thank it for you. Feckin' Miz!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I dont agree with the post, but sure ill thank it too for you walter. knowing your love for the miz you wouldnt just set up one other account. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

glenjamin wrote: »
    Don't worry I'll thank it for you. Feckin' Miz!
    CMpunked wrote: »
    I dont agree with the post, but sure ill thank it too for you walter.

Yeah go on count me in too then, the guy is banging Maryse it's enough of a reason not to like him :D

Speaking of Miz, he's angry with LeBron James for leaving Cleaveland in this interview, and reading earlier that WWE want Miz to face a celeb at Summerslam i'm just putting two and two together but I wonder if James is an option as an opponent.

Interesting stats concerning John Cena and the WWE Title. As of today, July 29th, John Cena has spent 1,028 days as WWE Champion. This includes all 9 of Cena's reigns with the Title.

Today is significant because Cena surpasses Pedro Morales who spent 1,027 days as WWE Champion. Cena right now is in the #4 spot for most days spent as WWE Champion behind #3 Bob Backlund, #2 Hulk Hogan and #1 Bruno Sammartino(4,040 days!) This is only for the WWE Title, not the World Heavyweight Title.

If you include Cena's 2 reigns with the World Heavyweight Title, it brings his total days as a WWE World Champion up to 1,133. If Cena can remain WWE Champion until SummerSlam on August 14th he will hit the 1,149 day mark, surpassing Triple H's total days as a WWE World Champion. Triple H's combined 8 WWE Title reigns and 5 World Heavyweight Title reigns come out to 1,148 days as Champion.
    Source: http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0729/542313/john-cena/

Charisteas wrote: »
    Speaking of Miz, he's angry with LeBron James for leaving Cleaveland in this interview, and reading earlier that WWE want Miz to face a celeb at Summerslam i'm just putting two and two together but I wonder if James is an option as an opponent.

Absolutely no chance of that happening.

James is a mega star in the States so I cant imagine him wanting to step into a wrestling ring and I doubt the Heat want him wrestling with the multi million per year contract hes on.

It would be bigger then the WWE getting Tyson back in 1998 but as i say its never going to happen.

Absolutely no chance of that happening.

James is a mega star in the States so I cant imagine him wanting to step into a wrestling ring and I doubt the Heat want him wrestling with the multi million per year contract hes on.

It would be bigger then the WWE getting Tyson back in 1998 but as i say its never going to happen.

Floyd Mayweather is just as big a star, and WWE got him. Agreed about Heat likely not wanting him to wrestle, but the Basketball season doesn't start until November so it's not like James is in the middle of a gruelling schedule.

Although if James did appear it would be difficult to compare to Tyson's appearance in 1998, but Wrestlemania 14 did 920,000 buys and Summerslam 2011 would probably not get close to that number even with James Vs Miz.

Charisteas wrote: »
    Floyd Mayweather is just as big a star, and WWE got him. Agreed about Heat likely not wanting him to wrestle, but the Basketball season doesn't start until November so it's not like James is in the middle of a gruelling schedule.

Although if James did appear it would be difficult to compare to Tyson's appearance in 1998, but Wrestlemania 14 did 920,000 buys and Summerslam 2011 would probably not get close to that number even with James Vs Miz.

Yeah but Floyd is his own man and unlike a basketball player is not tied to a franchise. The Heat have spent so much money on Lebron they wouldn't even consider it even if he wanted to do it incase he was to get injured.

That was Wrestlemania though (Regarding Tyson) so its hard to compare it to Summerslam buys. If James was to wrestle at Wrestlemania it would get over a million buys (IMO of course).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

CMpunked wrote: »
    I dont agree with the post, but sure ill thank it too for you walter. knowing your love for the miz you wouldnt just set up one other account. ;)

Its nice to see some hate for the Miz around these parts:pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah but Floyd is his own man and unlike a basketball player is not tied to a franchise. The Heat have spent so much money on Lebron they wouldn't even consider it even if he wanted to do it incase he was to get injured.

I know where you're coming from, but i'm just saying it's not impossible, especially because the Basketball season it's finished now for a few months.

Remember Chicago Bulls let Dennis Rodman wrestle at Bash At The Beach in July 1997 and July 1998, and Rodman with the Chicago Bulls won the NBA Championship in both these years!

So whilst LeBron James at SummerSlam is unlikely, they could maybe pull-off a 10-minute tag-team match with James and Alex Riley Vs Miz and someone else.

With basketball players there is all sorts contractual and insurance clauses.-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Is Shaq still playing?

I reckon if he hasn't retied by now, he would be well up for doing a match for the E.

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Is Shaq still playing?

I reckon if he hasn't retied by now, he would be well up for doing a match for the E.

Shaq retired a couple of months ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

Jeff hardy has a new youtube channel. This video i think further proves the hardy's shouldn't be allowed on youtube. z!true hollywood story it isn't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Trailer trash of the highest variety!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Remember when Jeff left WWE and everyone was convinced he'd be back pretty quickly. Seems a world away now, would they be bothered with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Pentecost wrote: »
    Remember when Jeff left WWE and everyone was convinced he'd be back pretty quickly. Seems a world away now, would they be bothered with him?

Id imagine they still would take him back, he draws money, especially on things like merchandise sales.

Id imagine they still would take him back, he draws money, especially on things like merchandise sales.

Yeah thats true but he's such a waster,still hate Fatt sorry Matt more all the same. Bit random but here is a link to a match between Kenny Omega & a 9 year old girl. http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/miscnews/article10019926.shtml

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

GTR63 wrote: »
    Bit random but here is a link to a match between Kenny Omega & a 9 year old girl. http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/miscnews/article10019926.shtml

Well she hits the ropes a hell of a lot better than Kelly Kelly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement