Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭savemejebus

BMMachine wrote: »
    Anyone who doesn't want to see Angle back in WWE for one last run have no idea how good he is/was.

sure it might suck, give it a chance though because ya know what, if its good it will be amazing. in the ring, hes one of the best ever - no doubt. on the mic - hilarity. if he wasn't crazy he would be up there with the Ric Flairs, Harley Races and Stone Colds. maybe he already is

I think it's more that we do not want to see him kill/cripple himself any more than he already has. When he was let go the last time the rumour was is he was on death watch from how bad his drug use was due to his ring style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

rovert wrote: »
    Christian was on Jericho's show today too. Very okay interview. He's a bit dry and kept to his early career. His contract is coming due and his future is uncertain so it was like he was going to bury anyone.

Any link to the show please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭savemejebus

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

IT'S F*CKING ON

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/jeff-jarrett

JeffJarrett_full.png

No idea what Jeff Jarrett being added to the Alumni section means to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

2K15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Didn't JJ hold up the company for a six-figure sum to lose the belt to Chyna on his last night? Kind of a scumbag thing to do. Twitter is suggesting he has a legend's contract, but I don't see the business sense of bringing him back in any capacity.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Not really a scumbag thing to do against a company with such a reputation for treating its contractees like garbage. Smart, if anything. It's not like Vince wouldn't exploit any single loophole he could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Seems to me that when the company have full creative control and whatnot, they've the power to easily avoid putting themselves in a position where someone can hold them to ransom like that. Jarrett's gonna have it hanging over his head professionally until the day he dies too, calculated risk and so far it seems to have worked out for him.

Christian was on Jericho's show today too. Very okay interview. He's a bit dry and kept to his early career. His contract is coming due and his future is uncertain so it was like he was going to bury anyone.

I hope Christian returns to team with Jericho against Wyatts

Seems to me that when the company have full creative control and whatnot, they've the power to easily avoid putting themselves in a position where someone can hold them to ransom like that. Jarrett's gonna have it hanging over his head professionally until the day he dies too, calculated risk and so far it seems to have worked out for him.

Vince McMahon rang Jeff Jarrett when his first wife died after a second bout of Cancer. Vince apparently buried the hatchet.

Triple H and Jeff Jarrett tended to always get along too.

• Advertisement

SPOILERZ

Unless I've been had this is the Wrestlemania 31 poster:
    BsNSzDlIgAAaD5E.jpg

http://www.levisstadium.com/events/event/wrestlemania/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,840 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Three part timers!

Damm the moral of the roster is really going to pick up now lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I have no idea what Batista is doing there (if it's real), they seem to think he's a much bigger deal than he actually is.

I predict

Roman Reigns vs The Rock
    Brock Lesnar vs Cesaro
    Rusev vs Batista

all at WM 31

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,840 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I predict

Roman Reigns vs The Rock
    Brock Lesnar vs Cesaro
    Rusev vs Batista

all at WM 31

I predict

John Cena vs The Rock

Super Cena vs Brock Lesnar

Thug Life Cena vs Batista

All at WM 31 :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm going with lesnar vs the rock and Batista vs HHH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Please no to Cena Rock III
    Would love to see

Reigns v Rock
    HHH v bootisa
    Bryan v lenser

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

SPOILERZ

Unless I've been had this is the Wrestlemania 31 poster:
    BsNSzDlIgAAaD5E.jpg

http://www.levisstadium.com/events/event/wrestlemania/

I keep pressing the play button but nothing is happening. :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Are they ditching the numerals from the Poster now? That could be any mania :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Are they ditching advertising full time talent???

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Are they ditching advertising full time talent???

Nope this is just a placeholder poster. People will be added and subjected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

This will be a wrestlemania of nostalgia hoping to repeat previous great Wrestlemania moments but ultimately fail across the board

Triple Main Event
    Rock Vs hogan II
    Brock vs Angle II
    Batista vs Undertaker II

Undercard
    Bryan VS Punk
    HHH vs Vince
    Shield Vs Wyatts

Also Rans
    Stephanie Vs AJ
    Gold Dust VS StarDust

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Would there be one poster with one side of matches, and a second poster with the other side? So if it's Brock/Bryan, Rock/Cena and Batista/HHH (for instance), then a second poster will have Bryan, Cena and HHH on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

This will be a wrestlemania of nostalgia hoping to repeat previous great Wrestlemania moments but ultimately fail across the board

Triple Main Event
    Rock Vs hogan II
    Brock vs Angle II
    Batista vs Undertaker II

Undercard
    Bryan VS Punk
    HHH vs Vince
    Shield Vs Wyatts

Also Rans
    Stephanie Vs AJ
    Gold Dust VS StarDust
    Pretty sure the nostaligia of The Rock, Austin and Hogan in the ring was a pretty awesome moment that added to the feel of the event. Disagree if you want, you'll be a minority. Also, for the 712th time, CM Punk is NOT coming back. At least not in time for WM 31 and definitely not to be on the undercard.

Also, most of your card is idiotic. Neither Hogan nor Angle will pass the fitness test, neither will Vince. Undertaker would not demean himself with someone like Batista. Only 3 possible (and I say possible quite loosely) is, in order 1. Stardust vs Goldust 2. Stephanie vs AJ and a very, very decent 3rd Shield vs Wyatt's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Could this be just a standard wwe ppv poster? Where it has np connection tp the card and sometimes advertise people who aren't even in the ppv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

It's a placeholder. Nothing more.

For Monday:

BsTs3ZDIgAAlcvm.jpg

Spicy%20Meatball.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So the Shield replace Rollins with Cena? Wonder if he'll allow Reigns to use the SuperCenaman punch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

great to see Rollins as the main man in that pic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

beakerjoe wrote: »
    great to see Rollins as the main man in that pic

Think it's to do with him holding the briefcase. You couldn't have him in the back because it wouldn't look right.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement