Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

My first card is a "rare" Alberto Del Rio :pac:

Win my first game: This is pretty good.
    Get hammered in my next two: This game sucks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got rare Bray Wyatt, but have since broken the game by getting a Super Rare HHH which can murder everyone....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I received the rare Fandango. Minus classy dancer lady.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I got a rare Christian card. Rare as in he doesn't wrestle anymore!

Got an uncommon Bo Dallas! This is my reward for bo-lieveing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Anyone got the 9.99 card yet?

*gets coat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Wrestling maybe fake?
    Results known before the matches happen? :confused:

Source.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055616616

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,215 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Is that Supercard game on Android? Can't seem to find it on the Play Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Doesnt sound like something to complain about :confused: :pac:

I don't know about that. She has a face like a broken horse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,763 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I don't know about that. She has a face like a broken horse.

In that case I have a horse fetish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

In that case I have a horse fetish

Your username seems quite appropriate all of a sudden. :) Keep it clean Equus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

78-22 mildly addictive game keep getting same crap cards have a beast of a Yokozuna though

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭TGJD

J. Marston wrote: »
    Is that Supercard game on Android? Can't seem to find it on the Play Store.

it is but didn't show up on the play store for me either. I googled it then installed from there. Fun game to pass some time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Ambrose to star in Assault On Precinct 14:

“Lockdown” will become the second action film that WWE Studios and Lionsgate will co-produce and release through their “six-pack” movie deal.

WWE star Jonathan Good, known in the ring as Dean Ambrose, will headline the film, to be directed by Stephen Reynolds (“Tomb Raider: Ascension”). Production starts this month.

Good, who made his debut on WWE’s main roster in 2012, has generated a major fan following after breaking out as a member of the group The Shield, and quickly proved his abilities on the mic and in story lines in and outside of the ring. WWE is now betting that he may be able to cross over into films, as well. “Lockdown” will be his first starring role in a movie.

Written by Nathan Brooks and Bobby Lee Darby (“See No Evil 2″), “Lockdown” follows a police officer who finds himself trapped inside his own precinct and hunted after crooked cops stop at nothing to recover incriminating evidence of illegal activities against those closest to him.

Variety

Yes! 100 times yes! He really suits the action hero role!

Only downside is he won't be around wrestling for a while.

Good choice though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Only downside is he won't be around wrestling for a while.

Good choice though.

Ya but the pop and push when he returns will be well worth it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

In reality he may be only off for 2 shows.

2 too many for my money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Moneymaker wrote: »
    2 too many for my money.

But youve loads of money, or is your handle a big lie?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That. Sounds. Awesome.

It is most assuredly an ironic name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I REALLY hope at some point in the film he hits the armory and emerges in his Shield gear.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

There's still hope lads.
    As one of WWE’s top Divas, it is only natural that fans will want to find out about Paige’s private life. A Google search of the English native will yield numerous results concerning her relationship status as well as rumors of who she has dated.

Unlike most of WWE’s female talent – many of whom are married – the 22-year-old is apparently still on the market.

To the best of my knowledge, Paige is currently not dating anyone in WWE, and may still have yet to. The only thing I have heard about her dating life is that she was seeing a non-wrestler while in Florida Championship Wrestling in late 2011-early 2012.

Actually she does live on her own unless that changed recently. When she was in developmental she would rarely go out as she didn't want to disgrace her family by possibly getting in trouble. Also as she was very young and older Wrestlers who knew her Dad informally watched like a hawk.

I'd be too scared of Saraya tbh.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

shes single atm and had an on again off again boyfriend back in Norwich. she was too busy for most of the time to have a proper one, so im told

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

The lads over at NewLegacyInc were holding a 24 hour livestream to raise money for cancer charities. Started at around 8pm last night with Raw 2 until Twitch shut the account down. They moved over to Hitbox, and went on to do their version of Summerslam.

After they started to play EWR, a wrestling management game, multiple wrestlers started retweeting the details. Triple H, Jericho and even Russo who they had done impressions of and taken the piss out of for ages.

Russo loves the idea, asks for the skype call details and within a few minutes Russo is on the call with them helping them book an EWR card. At first everyone thought it was just one of them doing a good impression of him. He wanted Orton and El Torito to form a new tag team and he would put the belts on them. One wrestler's contract cost $50,000 and Russo replied "50,000!? That was more than TNA was paying me to consult". First person he signed was Bray Wyatt.
    "Mongo as the announcer with the dog gimmick but the dog is dead and he doesn't know it"
    "Lets go on Spike TV and be cancelled after our first episode"
    "Cheex cuts a promo, Bad Luck Fale comes out and cracks Chicken Necks over his head, Commissioner La Parka Jr books a Chicken Necks on a Pole match."

Stream is still going with different games until around 8pm this evening, video of the different events will probably be on YouTube by monday.

http://www.hitbox.tv/newlegacyinc

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Statement from Dana Warrior

I've been really quiet since the passing of my husband and the father of my girls. Someone sent me what Mr Bollea had to say in video interview with Grantland yesterday and I would just like to ask him to stop.

He is the only person in the WWE Universe who did not give a call or send a card. My girls asked why he didn't check on us like everyone else and I explained simply there isn't a camera at our mailbox or in the house when we receive our calls.

I would ask respectfully Mr Bollea, for you to understand my girls hurt and just let some time pass before you say anything more.

Dana A Warrior
    https://m.facebook.com/OfficialUltimateWarrior/posts/783131635042832

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The interview in question:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement