Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Dave Meltzer says the Ryback's video is way overplaying everything as he was actually out at a baseball game last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Really hope Jake pulls through. His speech at the HOF made me cry and he has done amazing work and come so far from that shell of a man we saw in beyond the mat.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

I'm pretty sure things were far worse in the 90's.

Cocaine was the drug of choice in the 80's, pills in the 90's. Pick your poison...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Just uploaded to the WWE YouTube.

The hell is this....

It has been pulled. Seen it so I won't miss out. I assume some twats moaned about exploding head of taker fan. :(

Deadly confrontation between Hornswoggle and Rock: http://www.alternativenation.net/?p=54354
    The Rock:.Why you got to call me out like that?

Hornswoggle:.The first time I met you, you thought I was a Make a Wish kid.

The Rock:.What!?

Hornswoggle:.Yeah, I met you backstage the night you came back in [Anaheim], when you were revealed as the guest host for WrestleMania, and you thought I was a Make a Wish kid. You tapped me on the shoulder and said, ‘Did you have a good time tonight buddy?’ Then you walked off and you realized it, then you said to Big Show, ‘Hornswoggle thinks I thought he was a Make a Wish kid, and I did think he was.’

Hornswoggle:.So I don’t pull any punchesnow when I say things about you. Because you are so out of the loop, I’ve been on TV for 8 years now, and you thought I was a visitor?

The Rock:.Yeah, yeah I did. Not gonna lie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Rjd2 wrote: »
    It has been pulled. Seen it so I won't miss out. I assume some twats moaned about exploding head of taker fan. :(

Most people assuming that was why, pulled without letting the creator know.

Alberto Del Rio said on Twitter that he was flying from Texas (where he lives) to Mexico to finalize his contract with AAA to work for the Lucha promotion full-time going forward.

23.00pm is the deadline!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

rovert wrote: »
    23.00pm is the deadline!!!!

Imagine Jim White with the breaking news at 10.55 saying it was complete and Harry Redknapp hanging out his car window saying he tried to get him in at the last minute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Imagine Jim White with the breaking news at 10.55 saying it was complete and Harry Redknapp hanging out his car window saying he tried to get him in at the last minute!

triffic lad.

top top top heel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Via PWInsider.com
    While he is still on a ventilator, WWE Hall of Famer Jake Roberts is making progress with the breathing treatments he is receiving to battle double pneumonia in Las Vegas. Sinn Bodhi noted on his Facebook page that Roberts has been awake and responsive to Bodhi during Bodhi's visit, even giving him the middle finger when Bodhi teased him.

• Advertisement

I know it is locked but can't believe this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057282263

The most obvious fakes ever. Dre mate get glasses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,215 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I know it is locked but can't believe this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057282263

The most obvious fakes ever. Dre mate get glasses.

I thought the TNA one was real.

I know feck all about photoshop though.

WWE is bringing in Jerry Springer for Raw next week

Bwj935CIAAAJNa7.jpg

I assume for the Bellas.

The gay NFL player turned WWE down.

WWE is bringing in Jerry Springer for Raw next week

I assume for the Bellas.

The gay NFL player turned WWE down.

Yeah...

7dGgD8_thumb.jpg

"Season premiere". Start as you mean to go on I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Crikey, do people still watch Jerry Springer?:confused:

To be fair on Raw, no matter the quality of the show, or who they bring in, its going to die a death with football back.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Crikey, do people still watch Jerry Springer?:confused:

To be fair on Raw, no matter the quality of the show, or who they bring in, its going to die a death with football back.

It needs to be brought back to two hours anyway, it's impossible to watch live these days. It's downright embarrassing at times, terrible filler segments with endless ad breaks, even interrupting matches.

Monday Night Football has been a challenge they've always faced, it won't have a big impact on their average. The base viewership is always there.

NXT Redemption writer Tom Casiello has left the Company after 3 1/2 years:

LTD4wdF.jpg

https://twitter.com/tommiecas/status/508033051738537984

Tom, a gay man scripted a vampy Maxine and a topless, oiled up Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis in some of the best campy and irreverent TV WWE has ever done.

Seeing the potential in EC3 when others in the Company didn't is a big thing hindsight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Big Show is reportedly in line for a shot at WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar after John Cena's rematch at this month's Night of Champions pay-per-view.

facepalm_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

We can only hope it's for the sake of "Look, Brock can F5 Big Show, isn't that something?"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, another match that's 5-10 minutes of Lesnar laying into Show with a chair then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

OR brock suplexing Show from the turnbuckle!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Why Big Show and not Randy Orton? Or are they planning on feeding Orton to Lesnar later like at TLC or something.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Why Big Show and not Randy Orton? Or are they planning on feeding Orton to Lesnar later like at TLC or something.

Lesnar has worked with Show in the past. Also Heyman and Show are real life friends.

No idea what the plan for Orton is. Probably something boring.

Hyped for Heyman turning on Lesnar and siding with Big Show as interim champ before Lesnar puts Reigns over at some point in the future. Yay!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Show's that surefire way of symbolizing the 'E have hit their Autumn slump. Every Autumn/early Winter since 2009 he's been inserted into a WWE/WHC program as a placeholder until the build to Wrestlemania kicks in.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Riddle101 wrote: »

Orton vs Lesnar would turn Lesnar into a babyface by default.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lesnar would get nothing from trouncing Orton, since Orton is way below Cena and Taker on many levels.

So is Big Show, but at least there is a spectacle in Lesnar demolishing Show which makes Lesnar look more unbeatable.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

They can't honestly go Big Show after he only fought him in January, can they?

I am aware of the 3 month rule but this would be a travesty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

I've read elsewhere that it's Show AND Mark Henry that are being lined up for Lesnar. Which if true would be mental.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement