Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

rovert wrote: »
    Bx_yYaUCQAE0QAz.png

Where was he dug up from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Stanford? He's in the Stamford studios all the time doing those recap shows that WWE still sell internationally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Call my cynical, but I find it more than coincidental that they did Rollins vs. Reigns on Raw for no reason and now Reigns goes down injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

I quite like Scott Stanford.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Looks like AJ Lee and Melina are the latest victims of "The Fappening: Part 2"!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Looks like AJ Lee and Melina are the latest victims of "The Fappening: Part 2"!!!

facepalm

They are fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Oh well....forget i say anything then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

If you thought that AJ one was real, you haven't been looking at her face recently anyway.....

Odd story:
    We’ve received word from several fans who attended the Limp Bizkit rock concert last night in San Antonio, Texas that lead singer Fred Durst delivered some unfortunate news about The Undertaker during the show.

Towards the end of their set, Durst addressed the crowd and said:

“This next song goes out to our friend Mark Calaway , The Undertaker. He’s not doing real well right now and we want all our fans to keep him in their thoughts and prayers”.

They then played “Rollin'” – which The Undertaker used as his theme song when he portrayed the American Badass towards the end of the Attitude Era.

This is the first we’ve heard about The Undertaker not “doing well” – but we’ll be sure to follow up on this story when new details become available.

Read more at http://theringfan.com/the-undertaker-reportedly-not-doing-well/#o56ScA4BBFDF3uqh.99

A picture of him from last week:
    10691655_643963722379450_1341433676_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Here's one without the sunglasses

10671371_312630478928272_2171419420325565282_n.jpg?oh=8bc471cbe3ad0208b2ce834a3d6bd77c&oe=54CD0EC0&__gda__=1418650908_a07b0fbaa7441c9af489142e5704e23a

for a guy who's not even 50 yet he's not looking great.

He's died several times in fairness.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

He's died several times in fairness.

Bit in bad taste if a man's health is genuinely in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭colmufc

Here's one without the sunglasses

10671371_312630478928272_2171419420325565282_n.jpg?oh=8bc471cbe3ad0208b2ce834a3d6bd77c&oe=54CD0EC0&__gda__=1418650908_a07b0fbaa7441c9af489142e5704e23a

for a guy who's not even 50 yet he's not looking great.

He's lost a lot of weight and looks a bit gaunt , I think it's the clearest indecation he is done with in ring work and i'd be very surprised to see him doing anything but the hall of fame when his time comes and then just disappear

colmufc wrote: »
    He's lost a lot of weight and looks a bit gaunt , I think it's the clearest indecation he is done with in ring work and i'd be very surprised to see him doing anything but the hall of fame when his time comes and then just disappear

Going by Michelle instagram he seems to have adopted a healthier lifestyle:
    http://instagram.com/mimicalacool

She hashtagged Krav Maga in pictures with him.

I fear he has gone to the Darkside (yoga or even Veganism).

Going by Michelle instagram he seems to have adopted a healthier lifestyle:
    http://instagram.com/mimicalacool

She hashtagged Krav Maga in pictures with him.

I fear he has gone to the Darkside (yoga or even Veganism).

ya looking at those he is not so bad , defo lost weight but looks healthy enough in those instagram pics , hey if yoga means he can move and walk when he is 70 then best of look him him but I'd never give up my meat

colmufc wrote: »
    ya looking at those he is not so bad , defo lost weight but looks healthy enough in those instagram pics , hey if yoga means he can move and walk when he is 70 then best of look him him but I'd never give up my meat

Speaking of 70 year olds apparently there's people in WWE who think Vince is doing DDP Yoga but isn't telling anyone given his nature. As he has lost weight but he isn't sick:

If even Vince is doing it potentially that's no reason Taker isn't doing it from mentality POV. Physically who knows. Undertaker hushed it up but Mike Johnson swears on a stack of Bibles that he had a hip replacement a number of years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,260 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

In that pic where she says he's good, he looks massive compared to her. And I always thought she was tall.

I think one of the reasons Taker always looks unwell when see him in public is just because not used to seeing him outside of being Taker. And smiling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,305 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So was Fred durst talking through his hole then ? He looks fine for a guy who wrestled for over twenty years and maybe because of his character people forget he is in his late forties.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

10551643_805152596202519_158986980891292051_o.jpg

Linked for the lazy people :pac:

Looks alright to me.

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    In that pic where she says he's good, he looks massive compared to her. And I always thought she was tall.

I think one of the reasons Taker always looks unwell when see him in public is just because not used to seeing him outside of being Taker. And smiling

ha ya good point I suppose a certain amount of make up is on him for ring work either way I would wish him all the health and happiness he can have he has brought joy to so many people Il never forget seeing him live it was amazing , to me he is possibly the greatest of all time , with micheals a close second

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    So was Fred durst talking through his hole then ?

Or Michelle lifted the urn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,839 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Michelle is the one who looks unwell to me.

So skinny she seems to have lost alot of weight.

Michelle is the one who looks unwell to me.

So skinny she seems to have lost alot of weight.

McCool has always seem to have had eating disorders. Bryan Alvarez wrote this in 2005:
    Michelle McCool wrote a deal about her illness late last year that had her hospitalized for two weeks (well, she claimed 14 days, WWE.com claimed four). She was doing an overseas tour and during a match with Krystal her back started to hurt. It wasn't normal back pain, it was debilitating pain to the point where she could not stand or even speak. She kept telling people she was fine, but then would go to bed in tears. One night she was do dehydrated that they had to hook her up to an IV. She said she couldn't remember going through the airport when she got home, and that while she was in the hospital friends and family weren't sure she was going to live. "For the first six to seven days of my 14-day stint in the hospital, I was completely out of it, hallucinating from the combination of my low sodium and medication." She concluded with this advice: "You never know when might be your last day. You have a choice each morning: You can be in a good mood or a bad mood. Count your blessings, cherish your loved ones and remember to smile! I love you all, and can’t wait to get back in the ring and make each and every one of you prouder than ever!" I should note that in the entire post she never once said what the actual illness was that she was suffering from other than "dehydration". The reality (and I have no problem printing this reality as I hope some people learn from it) is that Michelle had a really bad eating disorder and was taking a ton of diet pills to the point where either her kidneys and bladder shut down or were getting very close to shutting down. Despite the claim on WWE.com, and her own claim, I believe she was actually in the hospital upwards of 20 days, so it was a very, very serious life or death situation. She's said to be healthy again, though her work in the ring and on the mic is still pretty bad. She's a big favorite amongst some of the older guys in the company (think JBL and his insistence that she'll be the next Mrs. Layfield). She also divorced her husband, so she's back to being Michelle McCool as opposed to Michelle McCool Alexander.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Very much recent news, Michael Moody, son of the late great Paul Bearer, passed away this morning. His brother, Daniel, posted it on his facebook page. RIP

Breaking News: Josh Mathews Spotted Outside of TNA Wrestling Headquarters in Nashville
    http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/6089-Breaking-News-Josh-Mathews-Spotted-Outside-of-TNA-Wrestling-Headquarters-in-Nashville

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

'Thats news ......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Jesus they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel, if they're trying to make a big fuss out of signing Josh Mathews. They obviously came to a deal though, otherwise they wouldn't just post something like this up. Real subtle TNA, real subtle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Josh is obviously buying TNA like Shane did with WCW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

DDP News:
    • DDP has signed to host WWE's DVD special, The Very Best of Nitro III
    • WWE will soon be dropping by the Accountability Crib to film a Legends Feature on the one and only Diamond Dallas Page

Looking forward to both of them - espcially the accountability crib one!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement