Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

rovert wrote: »
    Le sigh that isn't anorexia. Anorexics dont look like that. More likely body dismorfic and is addicted working out.

I am glad she is taking a hiatus regardless.

I remember reading that she got into great shape when she was with Delerious but she could badly do with a bit of meat in her sandwich she looks dangerously thin, like a stick insect. They shouldn't of let her out there looking like she could snap in two.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Again anorexics dont have that muscle tone, seriously dude dont make me post pictures. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

CHIKARA have apparently stopped booking her due to health concerns. She's always been very thin but she is mostly bone these days. She needs to eat a few Big Mac's or something.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    CHIKARA have apparently stopped booking her due to health concerns. She's always been very thin but she is mostly bone these days. She needs to eat a few Big Mac's or something.

Whatever event she was at she shouldn't of been put been put in front of a crowd looking like that,they fans chanted "eat a sandwich" at her.

She needs to eat a few Big Mac's or something.

Dude seriously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

The September issue of WWE Magazine teases Triple H wrestling at Night of Champions. They wrote:

“Triple H has not contested a match in a WWE ring since he nearly ended The Undertaker’s winning streak at WrestleMania XXVII. So what better time for The Game to jump-start his 2011 season than at Night Of Champions this September? After all, he currently holds the WWE record with 13 World Championships and 23 total title reigns during his career. Other than the recently retired Edge, no other Superstar has ever worn that much gold around his waist. A title opportunity at NOC would bring The King of Kings one-step closer to becoming the greatest champion in WWE history.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

GTR63 wrote: »

Thats a shame. The Haze had possibly the best ass in wrestling a few years ago. Man, she knew how to rock a pair of jeans.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Source

The September issue of WWE Magazine teases Triple H wrestling at Night of Champions. They wrote:

“Triple H has not contested a match in a WWE ring since he nearly ended The Undertaker’s winning streak at WrestleMania XXVII. So what better time for The Game to jump-start his 2011 season than at Night Of Champions this September? After all, he currently holds the WWE record with 13 World Championships and 23 total title reigns during his career. Other than the recently retired Edge, no other Superstar has ever worn that much gold around his waist. A title opportunity at NOC would bring The King of Kings one-step closer to becoming the greatest champion in WWE history.”

Wrestling column fodder nothing more

gimmick wrote: »
    Thats a shame. The Haze had possibly the best ass in wrestling a few years ago. Man, she knew how to rock a pair of jeans.

Probably will never get a look in with WWE but she was a perfectly acceptable Indy girl next door chick:

Daizee+Haze.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

It was reported this afternoon that eight WWE developmental wrestlers had been removed from the official website of Florida Championship Wrestling; Bobby Dutch, Colin Cassady, DeSean Bishop, Jason Mullen, Leroy Parks, Lucky Cannon, Cameron Lynn (Tough Enough contestant Ariane Andrew) and Sonia.

• Advertisement

I guess Lawler has traded Sonia in for a younger model :p

20110801_sheamus_conan_medium.jpg
    Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011 at 11 p.m. ET on TBS.

Sounds like fun.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gail Kim tweeted that although she handed in her resignation last week, WWE are refusing to let her leave the company; she quit but she isn't allowed to so is still on the WWE payroll...

Gail Kim tweeted that although she handed in her resignation last week, WWE are refusing to let her leave the company; she quit but she isn't allowed to so is still on the WWE payroll...

So she is getting paid for doing nothing. GREAT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

So she is getting paid for doing nothing. GREAT

Isn't she already doing that?

Feel Bad for Gail, I remember her awesome debut back in 03...

Garseys wrote: »
    Isn't she already doing that?

Nope she still had to travel to TV tapings and do house shows.
    Garseys wrote: »
    Feel Bad for Gail, I remember her awesome debut back in 03...

I dont feel too bad for her in fairness she knew what she was getting into when she signed the second time. She signed for the money.

Her debut was a botchfest as well.

Great pay if you can get it. Did she roll out of the ring last week because they ordered her to do it or did she do it of herself to spite them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Great pay if you can get it. Did she roll out of the ring last week because they ordered her to do it or did she do it of herself to spite them.
    She said she did it to see if anyone was paying attention. Apparently no-one in the back noticed so she quit.

This seems a lot like the Matt Hardy issue last year. He clearly didnt want to be there yet they forced him to stay against his will. To me, thats terrible business practice when your job is as risky as being a pro wrestler. If you have an unhappy worker how do you know he/she will be focused and not accidently drop the opponent on their head and end their career leaving you with a big ass lawsuit?

She said she did it to see if anyone was paying attention. Apparently no-one in the back noticed so she quit.

This seems a lot like the Matt Hardy issue last year. He clearly didnt want to be there yet they forced him to stay against his will. To me, thats terrible business practice when your job is as risky as being a pro wrestler. If you have an unhappy worker how do you know he/she will be focused and not accidently drop the opponent on their head and end their career leaving you with a big ass lawsuit?

Nobody noticed Fu*k sake think rovert picked it up when it happened the agents & people in the back must have as little interest in the divas as fans have. They are just keeping her now for spite but she'll get paid better staying that she would going to tna or anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

• Advertisement

368661770.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Bring back the Photoshop thread please!

Did Hulk refer to the British Police having their hands full as "Bacon-mania has a full plate?!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Just read that Kevin Eck, who writes the ring posts blog for the Baltimore Sun is leaving to join WWE creative. From his blog it seems like he has a decent head for the business but i'd wonder how he'll get on with all the horror stories you hear about Creative

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/wrestling/blog/2011/08/goodbye_baltimore_sun_hello_wwe.html

I give him three months

Diana Hart Smith's Twitter is pretty mental at the best of times. Talking about Harry fighting in PRIDE, Strikeforce and UFC. But she dropped this news just there:
    Congratulations Harry Smith on overflow of bookings U have w/Uncle Bret Hitman & cuz Ted Hart 4 indy shows all over JP & Europe, UK, Ireland

http://twitter.com/#!/DianaHartSmith/status/101329496292073473

Diana Hart Smith's Twitter is pretty mental at the best of times. Talking about Harry fighting in PRIDE, Strikeforce and UFC. But she dropped this news just there:

http://twitter.com/#!/DianaHartSmith/status/101329496292073473

Does Diana ever shut up she's the whole time talking about him & tbh there isn't a lot to brag about. She had a go at Cole on twitter,apparently she didn't like when Cole (under orders of Vince no doubt) had a go at him when he did co commentary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/197318/Various-News:-TNA-Property-Destroyed-in-Fire,-Brooke-Hogan-to-Pose-Nude,-Sting-Shirt,-More.htm

Brooke Hogan has posed nude for PETA and it will be unveiled tomorrow on her daddy's birthday.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Can we get rid of the no chat rule? Its not working!
    If HHH could fix the Tag Team division I'd take back everything bad I said about him.

Like JP Liz said, making the next series of NXT all about tag teams. You've done Divas and Rejects already.

I don't think HHH is actually in charge. Vince is still the boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Does Diana ever shut up she's the whole time talking about him & tbh there isn't a lot to brag about. She had a go at Cole on twitter,apparently she didn't like when Cole (under orders of Vince no doubt) had a go at him when he did co commentary.

Every mother thinks her goose is a swan. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Can we get rid of the no chat rule? Its not working!

I agree, although this probably isn't the place to discuss it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement