Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Degag wrote: »
    I agree, although this probably isn't the place to discuss it!

yeah pm a mod i guess with suggestions if you have em, tbh the rule is relaxed as is anyway so i doubt there is a need as it still serves the purpose of reminding people that a topic that you would expect a lot of chat in response to should probably get its own thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

The reason the *No Chat* rule is in place is because in the previous incarnation of this thread, almost everything ended up being posted in it, and very little else elsewhere.

By "No Chat* we do not mean "no commenting". We keep an eye on this thread and if we see something where a "chat" is breaking out, we split the thread.

As things are, it is working fine to discuss topics which do not really warrant a thread to themselves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

1PW GO BOOM (AGAIN)

twitter.com/1PW
    With Immediate Effect - ALL 1PW Shows are cancelled

Most PayPal customers that paid, paid it to enterprizebay@gmail.com and they need to contact that address directly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

rovert wrote: »
    1PW GO BOOM (AGAIN)

what a shame, after HBK being so adamant that he couldn't wait on twitter.

Same time next year so

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

WHOOPIE! Linda to go Run for the senate again.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Report_Linda_McMahon_To_Run_For_Senate_Again.php
    On the upside maybe HHH will have to go canvasing again for her...oh the possibilities of another lame Sketch on the eve of the election.

GTR63 wrote: »
    WHOOPIE! Linda to go Run for the senate again.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Report_Linda_McMahon_To_Run_For_Senate_Again.php
    On the upside maybe HHH will have to go canvasing again for her...oh the possibilities of another lame Sketch on the eve of the election.

No more swearing on WWE again.

rovert wrote: »
    No more swearing on WWE again.

Punk should make her a campaign video,it'd be priceless.If she was to get in imagine the tippy toeing the wwe product would have to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Not looking forward to WWE tightening the creative belt again, it's been enjoyable them skirting on the line lately.

Wwe have announced they are going to start sending the play by play commentary on small radios for anyone in attendance at ppvs to hear the commentary live.

Seems like an alright idea, 15 dollars each, mind.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/wwe-live-radios-summerslam
    If you’re heading to SummerSlam this weekend at Los Angeles’ STAPLES Center, there’s a new way to take part in the excitement. This Sunday, WWE introduces a revolutionary new radio that allows attendees of the Biggest Party of the Summer – and all pay-per-view events – to listen in on ringside commentary live with the WWE Live Commentary Radio.

If you’ve ever been to a WWE live event or any live sporting event, one major difference from watching the event on television is the lack of play-by-play commentary. The WWE Live Commentary Radio is going to change that, allowing fans in attendance to listen to the SummerSlam television broadcast featuring the likes of WWE Hall of Famers Jerry “The King” Lawler and Jim Ross, as well as Michael Cole, Booker T and Josh Mathews. 

The WWE Live Commentary Radio will be available at merchandise stands on the concourse for $15 each. The radios are yours to keep and can be used as a traditional FM radio once the event has ended, and they can be used at future live events where WWE Commentary Radio is available. Supplies are limited so be sure to arrive early!

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    Wwe have announced they are going to start sending the play by play commentary on small radios for anyone in attendance at ppvs to hear the commentary live.

Seems like an alright idea, 15 dollars each, mind.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/wwe-live-radios-summerslam

$15 to hear booker t, I assume they are giving the fans the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

ha, like at a rugby match. although personally i'd relish the opportunity to not listen to michael cole

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

think it's a good idea, was at mania this year and couldn't help but think how much commentary would have helped some of the matches

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

GTR63 wrote: »
    $15 to hear booker t, I assume they are giving the fans the money.

that right there X2500

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

-- Chris Masters, who was released last week by WWE, caused a commotion today in Los Angeles, California as he appeared outside the Nokia Plaza where SummerSlam AXXESS is being held. The former WWE Superstar drew a large crowd as he signed autographs and took pictures with fans. He also had an associate in tow filming his appearance. He claims he also has a ticket to attend the WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hehe. I guess Masters has decided to carry out the storyline WWE teased and failed on for Punk <_<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,305 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

No sign of Cena and "his" title

???? 3:55 in the first video?
    And Jesus if I was there I would punch a photographer for saying "Kenny one more please , eyes right here please!" over and over. **PUNCH**

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

Yeah Masters posted on his twitter during the week that he had a ticket for Summerslam. Here's hoping they don't bar him from the venue

Yeah Masters posted on his twitter during the week that he had a ticket for Summerslam. Here's hoping they don't bar him from the venue

Maybe he will show up with melina.

• Advertisement

not entirely sure where to put this, but seeing as other pre SS vids have been posted:

-Kenny- wrote: »
    ???? 3:55 in the first video?
    And Jesus if I was there I would punch a photographer for saying "Kenny one more please , eyes right here please!" over and over. **PUNCH**

Oh yes :o no sign of his title though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

It was for a really good cause, so fair play to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,137 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Charisteas wrote: »
    It was for a really good cause, so fair play to her.

Yeah, publicity ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

The only thing I like about PETA is the wimminz stripping off for Peta posters. More power to her! :pac:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/240607-exclusive-vinces-backstage-reaction-to-the-miz-his-push-status
    Count on a renewed big time push for The Miz, as WrestleZone has learned exclusively Mike Mizanin really scored a lot of points with WWE Chairman Vince McMahon over the past week.
    "Vince really liked Miz's promo last week on Raw, which sold SummerSlam even though Miz didn't have an opponent named," a key WWE insider informed WrestleZone, "and Vince thought Miz came across as a top heel at SummerSlam."
    Our source continued, "But what Vince loved the most was Miz's performance tonight endorsing Subway, because he did it in such an entertaining fashion, and Vince kept telling people that Miz's performance is exactly what he's looking for from WWE Superstars. Miz really raised his stock in WWE in the past week."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Entertaining fashion? Really? Really?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I have to ask, what kind of pleb would bring their story to WrestleZone? Assuming this pleb in question actually exists and they didnt just make it up for a story.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ Exactly, its like a sun report of "an insider close to the player told us".

Basically, that kind of article is extremely generic and is almost certainly made up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement