Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Gerry Rio wrote: »
    Update on Brock and why he wasnt on Raw

So its money then. No surprise there with Brock.

He probably has 1-3 apps left on his contract & they asked him to do every raw between now & mania
    $$$

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

D'ya know what? I was only thinking today, "So if I'm Vince and having Brock put over Reigns for the belt at Mania, I've had my use of him. I want his box office draw but I don't particularly need him anymore. So I'd lowball him on a contract offer with less money and more dates and call his bluff to see if he'd get more elsewhere, then let him walk if I couldn't get a better deal for him." Maybe something similar has happened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,834 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Lesnar vs Reigns could make Lesnar vs Goldberg look like a 5 star match if Lesnar has no interst of extending his contract.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Lesnar vs Reigns could make Lesnar vs Goldberg look like a 5 star match if Lesnar has no interst of extending his contract.
    Quick, somebody call Stone Cold!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

To be fair, I'd say Reigns is just as capable in the ring as Goldberg ever was right now and has youth and athleticism on his side. I didn't hate Goldberg, but all he ever really had was how over he was, so when that was taken away from him at WMXX there was nothing left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Shots have been fired

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-25%20at%2001.15.29_zpscx0y8kgc.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-25%20at%2001.15.39_zpshgpfyxay.png

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Fair play to AJ for standing up but if that didn't get her release papers I don't know what will

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Vince seems to have replied to AJ's tweets but not directly.

He tweeted, We here you, keep watching

GiveDivasAChance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Angron wrote: »
    Quick, somebody call Stone Cold! my mama

FYP :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Fair play to AJ for standing up but if that didn't get her release papers I don't know what will

Wouldn't say she's worried at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Tbf she was all over the show for a number of months a few years ago and as you say its less about taking a stand more about getting in trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

ERG89 wrote: »
    Tbf she was all over the show for a number of months a few years ago and as you say its less about taking a stand more about getting in trouble

Yeah but in terms of a character it was that she was "crazy" and jumped from guy to guy. She was all over the show because she was ping ponging from Bryan to Punk to Cena to Ziggler. Not exactly pulling the strong and independent female role model card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Like you heard fans about everything else we criticise about the product but refuse to change Vince?

He's full of ****. He and Dunn probably laughed about it for 30 seconds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

It's a work.

Well someone had to say it!

There was a big to do on Wreddit over night about a story about Roman Reigns. Most likely bollox and a MetsFan4Life copy cat. The claim is now deleted:

B-qvgOkWsAAfhj1.jpg
    B-qvgOnXAAAyXOY.jpg

The far more credible PWInsider:
    According to those who saw him backstage yesterday, Lesnar was obviously angry about something and one source claimed he walked out of the taping before it ended.

There are different stories making the rounds, but PWInsider has been told it was not something on the creative end that set Lesnar off, but something regarding his business relationship with WWE. No one we spoke with was willing to elaborate beyond that, but several made it clear it had nothing to do with any planned booking

He wants more money.

He has them over a barrel and they're probably trying to low ball him. We have a WMXX situation on our hands.

Be funny if the drugs test was true though. It would be the worst **** up of your push probably ever in Wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

Meltzer speculated it may be that his WM pay is based off percentage of PPV which would obviously be very very small compared to the prior two years

Again, he said it was speculation rather than news.

• Advertisement

Bro:
    Vince Russo will be wrestling for IPW:UK in Tonbridge, Kent on March 15th, teaming with Jimmy Havoc and Jonny Storm against Grado, Jody Fleisch and Eugene. It's his first wrestling match in 15 years, though I'd expect he'd take minimal to zero bumps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I hope Vince Russo has written the blueprint for the match and puts himself over very strong.

Forgot this on the AJ Lee thing:
    https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/570402613776158720
    I hope Vince Russo has written the blueprint for the match and puts himself over very strong.

They brought him over last time and they did an intentionally nonsensical swerve heel turn in the main event. Promotions are booking Russo for ironic reasons. It is a gas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Can't fathom why a company would book Russo. Sure his backstage work during the Attitude era was impressive but anything he actually involving himself (on screen) in was never less than a big steaming turd.

AJ Lee shoot a work? Not a chance! Embarrassing for the company

AJ can do whatever she wants pretty much. She can retire and live a comfortable life with Punk, see out her contract in WWE, or if she still has the passion, go and work the indies.

Hoping for a AJ vs Candice La Rae match personally.

Her in Lucha Underground i'd seriously dig too.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    AJ can do whatever she wants pretty much. She can retire and live a comfortable life with Punk, see out her contract in WWE, or if she still has the passion, go and work the indies.

Hoping for a AJ vs Candice La Rae match personally.

Her in Lucha Underground i'd seriously dig too.

How long until we see AJ in the Octogon? Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

KingJamsie wrote: »
    How long until we see AJ in the Octogon? Lol

How long until we see her arm snapped in two you mean! ;)

How long until we see her arm snapped in two you mean! ;)

Think she'd be a Strawweight but probably never happen haha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

rovert wrote: »
    There was a big to do on Wreddit over night about a story about Roman Reigns. Most likely bollox and a MetsFan4Life copy cat. The claim is now deleted:

Seems like lame fan fiction tbh. Lesnar being so appalled at a drug failure made me lol tbh you'd swear it were Paul Kimmage :pac: :pac: :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement