Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The story of the closure of the czwfans board is my current greatest thing in wrestling.

The cliff notes version is posters/admin/moderators collectively trolled another message board called forum.markedout.com a "Celebrity, Wrestling and Sports Encounter Forum" where frankly strange/mentally challenged looking people some of whom with sweat marks & food stains on their shirts posted pictures of themselves meeting wrestlers.

The people CZWfans would do things like invade the marked out board, steal pictures & post them on CZWfans even as going as far drawing characitures of some of the more pass remarkable members there.

Well the reason why CZWfans was taken down Sunday/Monday was given on this back up board.

jon kendall of gen3marketing and gsi commerce got in big big trouble @ work

adam circumstance aka adam gismondi is being investigated by his jobs legal dept

joshua rumbin edomac andrew realgummy are next

markedout won the czwfans invasion

http://czwfans.proboards.com/index.cgi?act...&page=2#113

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Markedout forum is pretty funny!

There are people in this world sadder then me after all!

Cant find the picture of a gross really fat dude wearing a thin shirt with sweat patches around his arm pits posing with a Bella in each arm. :eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Alberto Del Rio’s work visa has finally been cleared and he is already in Puerto Rico for WWE’s house show this weekend.

Any one following the fall out of this article: http://www.wwe.com/inside/beth-phoenix-natalya-save-divas-division

The Divas and in some cases their families are all raging on Twitter about it. Breaking kayfabe mentioning people outside the company such as Sara Del Ray and generally not getting wresting.

Punk badly owned them here:
    http://twitter.com/#!/CMPunk/status/110406299983937537

• Advertisement

Brie Bella drops a pipe bomb knows who Sara Del Ray is :shock:
    Wow, I just woke up to the craziness! The words spoken by Katie are laughable, but I’m a women who will stand for what I believe in…so…

I know what I’ve given to the fans and that’s all what matters. WWE might think your a bunch of puppets that are persuaded by their words..

I know how you all feel :) good and bad, I love it! I mean if WWE cared about Divas why do we have such little time on tv?

Why were divas such as Mickey James, Melina and Gail Kim released. Why aren’t wrestlers like Sara Del Ray hired? All amazing!…….

Kelly Kelly and myself have worked to hard to have an unknown, untalented writer say the things she did. Katie (whoever) [author of the article] Suck it! Love Brie

http://twitter.com/#!/RealMelina/status/110417625393278976
    @thebellatwins You know I love you but everyone needs to seriously calm down and think before tweeting. This is not worth it.

:lol:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

When Melina calls you up on speaking out without thinking, you know something is wrong with you :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

The author was Katie Vick-Russo. I'm not getting where wwe are going at the moment using the internet a lot & admiting their product hasn't been "Fun" in a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

According to The Wrestling Observer, there were gunshots fired in the parking lot following last night's WWE house show in Trenton, New Jersey. CM Punk, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, and Ricardo Rodriguez were outside at the time and were immediately rushed back into the arena. No other information has been released at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2011-09-19/hugh-jackman-on-raw
    He’s battled renegade mutants, conquered Broadway and exterminated bloodthirsty vampires. And now, Hugh Jackman prepares for what may be his wildest role yet: celebrity guest host of WWE Raw SuperShow.

The acclaimed actor, best known for his portrayal of Wolverine in the X-Men film franchise, takes over WWE Raw SuperShow Monday, September 19, less than 24 hours after Night of Champions, live from Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena. And he can’t wait.

"In two weeks, I'll be climbing into the ring on Raw to hang with the Superstars and the give the WWE Universe an exclusive first look at my new movie, Real Steel. Don’t miss it,” said Jackman, who stars in the upcoming sci-fi action flick, in theaters October 7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

He’s battled renegade mutants, conquered Broadway and exterminated bloodthirsty vampires. And now, Hugh Jackman prepares for what may be his wildest role yet: celebrity guest host of WWEmag-glass_10x10.gif Raw SuperShow.
    The acclaimed actor, best known for his portrayal of Wolverine in the X-Men film franchise, takes over WWE Raw SuperShow Monday, September 19, less than 24 hours after Night of Championsmag-glass_10x10.gif, live from Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena. And he can’t wait.
    "In two weeks, I'll be climbing into the ring on Raw to hang with the Superstars and the give the WWE Universe an exclusive first look at my new movie, Real Steel. Don’t miss it,” said Jackman, who stars in the upcoming sci-fi action flick, in theaters October 7. (WATCH TRAILER)
    In preparation for Jackman's arrival, watch behind-the-scenes footage and more action from Jackman in Real Steel. For WWE Raw SuperShow ticket info, visit WWE’s live tour ticket site, powered by Kmart.
    This will either be awesome or horrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

i thought we got rid of the celebrity host plug-a-thons! :(

Although Hugh Jackman is naturally a very funny guy so this could be great! (I'm not getting my hopes up though)

Hopefully Hugh is revealed as the text messager and Raw GM. So we can put both to bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

They wouldn't have a one-off as the raw GM, it would need to be someone who is/will be there a lot in future, so definitely not a celeb

Cianan2 wrote: »
    They wouldn't have a one-off as the raw GM, it would need to be someone who is/will be there a lot in future, so definitely not a celeb

Kind of the point in putting it to bed.

rovert wrote: »
    Cant find the picture of a gross really fat dude wearing a thin shirt with sweat patches around his arm pits posing with a Bella in each arm. :eek:

Is this the guy: http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f141/WWEfanAndrew/WWE%20Bako%20and%20Fresno/?action=view&current=BrieBella.jpg

rovert wrote: »
    Sadly not :(

This came as a shock:
    http://www.geekweek.com/2011/09/casting-a-wrestling-revolution-day-11.html

Prince Devitt joined the cast of Wrestling Revolution Project

They signed up Mvp,Colt Cabana & a few others too whats the deal with this company it must have good backers.

AYmfNDjCIAEpF_5.jpg

All natural baby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

edited by jay (hugh jackman guest hosting RAW)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yoshi Tatsu's new look :eek::eek:
    Yoshi Tatsu returned to the ring on last night’s NXT, defeating Tyson Kidd. Tatsu came out with a new look and in a mask. Yoshi took it off during the match to reveal new facepaint.

1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Yoshi has a gimmick/character!? Finally!

Fair balls to him for trying something different!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

He'll still only be a jobber.

Yoshi Tatsu's new look :eek::eek:

That mask reminds me of the ones they wore in the 3 Ninjas movies. Remember them early 90ish kids movie,in the mould of the Mighty Ducks/Big Green. Turns out the Hulkster was in one of the cool when you were aged 5 movies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

He looks like a bold boy.

Big Nose interview:

Triple H appeared on Busted Open, which airs every Monday and Wednesday on Sirius 92 and XM 207 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Highlights from the interview are as follows:

CM Punk’s controversial promo on June 27: “Punk said something about doofus, but he called John Laurinitis douchebag, which is way worse, right? The joke in the back was “at least I’m just a doofus, you’re a douchebag.” If you look at it from that standpoint, he called me a doofus, Stephanie an idiot and Johnny a douchebag, and everyone said “Oh my God!” He tore the roof off the place! He ripped the veil off! And it was like the most crazy promo of all time!” 5 years ago, no one would have blinked. That would have been a tame segment. Everyone would have looked at that promo and said “So what?” he didn’t say anything. In order for that to get the reaction that it did, we had to go where it had to go.

“I think sometimes, people think we bumble through this. Especially, and I don’t mean this disparagingly, the internet fan I think sometimes thinks that we throw darts at the wall and fumble around to see what we can come up with next. I mean there is actually a plan to a lot of this stuff, but things change. It’s live television, and people react certain ways and things don’t happen the way you expect them too, and you have to make changes. But there is a plan to a lot of this.”

Midcard talent possibly being affected by WWE’s rebranding: “Well I don’t think the end of the brands is here at all. I think it’s for a period of time, it’s trying to give the best shows that we can. If I was a mid-card guy or lower end, certainly I would look at that and go “Oh man, the spot that could have been mine is now Randy Orton’s”. To me, I’m a big believer, You know everyone thinks we make the stars. The guys make themselves. We follow what the fans want. Make yourself relevant. Go out and make yourself relevant. If you have been doing the same thing for years, and you have been getting the same reaction, and you’re in the same spot, change. We tell the guys that all the time and yet they don’t do it. We try to help them.

“There is just a different mentality, guys have to be willing and I think a lot of them think that they do, but they have to be willing to go out there and take it. They got to be willing to step on toes. They got to be willing to jump ahead. It’s a business. Be willing to step up and not take no for an answer. I have been a big believer that if you’re good enough, the cream rises to the top and you will get the spot.”

The PG product: “We had pushed the envelope so far and you get to a point that after a while, its like, Vince will always use this expression, even though it was completely irrelevant from a timeframe standpoint, but we had “Chainsaw Charlie”. Where do you go after a guy with a chainsaw? But there is a certain point and time where you heard all this stuff on TV you have to pull it back to a point where it almost becomes sterile to get back to a point where you can begin to touch the envelope again where people go “OOH! Like we made it so sterile, like when CM Punk said Ass for the first time, people were like “Oh My God, he said ass!” Where ass was said every 4 seconds for a while. We have to pull it back. Will we ever get where we were before? No, because the world has changed.

“I just don’t think you can kind of do that programming now, with the way that the world is. We will never get back all the way there. But I think there is definitely a huge gap between where we were and where we went to. But I think for the right reasons. You have to get to a point where you almost sterilize it to make it seem edgy again. If you just back it off a little bit, it kind of seems a little watered down. So we just took it to where it needed to go to get it back to where it needed to be.”

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So the PG era has been an elaborate ruse to get people to react to words like ass again? How very devious..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

According to SpikeTV's website, Impact Wrestling on October 6th, 2011 will be a 3-hour episode, airing from 9 PM to midnight.

Visit http://spike.com/tv-schedule/2011-10-06 to see Spike's schedule for that day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

According to SpikeTV's website, Impact Wrestling on October 6th, 2011 will be a 3-hour episode, airing from 9 PM to midnight.

Visit http://spike.com/tv-schedule/2011-10-06 to see Spike's schedule for that day

sounds like last year's Before The Glory

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement