Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

GTR63 wrote: »

Classic case of HHH talking through his hoop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

They spelt Claudio Castagnoli wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

There has been talk about having Shawn Michaels at the October 23rd Vengeance pay-per-view from his hometown of San Antonio, Texas, or at the RAW tapings in late October from Houston, Texas to promote the new “Greatest Rivalries: Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels” DVD. WWE officials have high hopes for the first release in the Rivalries series.

• Advertisement

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE has signed 20 year old UK Diva Britani Knight to a developmental deal. Knight will be finishing up her indy dates, including the SHIMMER tapings in October, very soon, and will be heading to FCW.

Knight, aka "The Norfolk Doll," comes from a prestigious wrestling family in The UK known as "The Knight Dynasty." Her brother Zak has reportedly received a WWE tryout, but there has been no word issued on whether or not he has signed a deal.

Stock up on boxes of Kleenex now, lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

rovert wrote: »
    Stock up on boxes of Kleenex now, lads.

Wouldn't know anything about her but she looks hot and at least she has a few years actual wrestling behind her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Rebecca Reyes (a/k/a Reby Sky), the 25-year-old girlfriend of Matt Hardy, was recently arrested and charged with reckless driving, reckless endangering, and speeding charges.

Reyes, who hosts Lucha Libre USA on MTV2, is scheduled to appear in court on November 2 in Carthage, North Carolina.

This is not the former Playboy model's first run-in with the law as in 2008, she was sentenced to 12 months' probation, a $500 fine and 48 hours of community service after resisting arrest when she was pulled over for a broken tail light in December 2007 in Tampa, Florida. While the officer was writing her ticket, Reyes got out of her truck, and refused to get back in when asked, instead allegedly accosting the officer who had pulled her over and another that had arrived on the scene. When Reyes attempted to turn the confrontation physical, she was thrown to the ground and arrested.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Matt_Hardys_Girlfriend_Reby_Sky_Arrested.php

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

WWE​ has constructed the Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara feud due to Rey Mysterio​ going down with his injury. The company wants to do a big promotion at WrestleMania built around lucha masks, and has teased breaking the Guinness Record for most masks in one place at that event.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wwe/wwe-news/mizr-truth-fired-raw-video-sin-cara-vs-sin-cara/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

Awaits closet CMLL and AAA fans to come out in outrage about this :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Promo that Claudio cut at a FCW show recently...
    Antonio Cesaro made his FCW debut this week and cut a promo. Below is a transcript of the promo he cut at that show.

"I've played in the small leagues for so long now that I've became bored. I have worked to get back here and not a single guy signed to a contract down here or up in Titan Headquarters will stop me from proving; whether it be by myself or as a King of Wrestling... That I am better than the rest."

"The man you knew me as is done, gone, finished. You recognize the face? This is a face you will get to know very well. I am Antonio Cesaro I am a King of Wrestling... The other is not too far behind and believe me when I say this. This place will soon have a Hero."

Awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

just in time for Survivor Series to team up with Punk

UK ratings update for week ending 11 September-

-Impact first airing did a fairly low 149,000, (a big drop of 31,000 from the week prior.)

-Raw first airing did 146,000 (a drop of 6,000 from week prior)

-Smackdown repeat did 46,000 (first airing figure not available).

Barb.co.uk

Don't think the move to sunday night was a good idea I forget that its on then & end up watching it Tuesday. Flair vs Sting must of been edited before broadcast because it wasn't quite the car crash I read in the live reports.

And as was mentioned in the TNA thread, Flair suffered an injury during that match which would have obviously restricted his performance for the remainder of the match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Anyone else getting tired of the "Indyriffics" pandering to the internet smarks? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 46 PJMG

Not sure if it's been posted somewhere else but according to wwe.com Miz and R-Truth have been released!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

PJMG wrote: »
    Not sure if it's been posted somewhere else but according to wwe.com Miz and R-Truth have been released!

Really?? Really?!? Really?!?!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

PJMG wrote: »

#areyouseriousbro

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

wwestudiosthereunion.jpg

"After the death of her father, a daughter (Amy Smart) is charged with fulfilling her father's last wish – to bring his three sons back together… Sam (WWE Superstar John Cena), a hardened cop currently on suspension;
    Leo, (Ethan Embry) a loud-mouthed overbearing bail bondsman and Douglas, a handsome 20-year old thief fresh out of prison. When Leo discovers the con he pledged a lot of money for is suspected of kidnapping one of the wealthiest men in the country, he convinces his two brothers to join him on what will become a dangerous , yet exhilarating adventure."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

John Cena movie

Sounds........iiiiiincredibly shite!

wwestudiosthereunion.jpg

"After the death of her father, a daughter (Amy Smart) is charged with fulfilling her father's last wish – to bring his three sons back together… Sam (WWE Superstar John Cena), a hardened cop currently on suspension;
    Leo, (Ethan Embry) a loud-mouthed overbearing bail bondsman and Douglas, a handsome 20-year old thief fresh out of prison. When Leo discovers the con he pledged a lot of money for is suspected of kidnapping one of the wealthiest men in the country, he convinces his two brothers to join him on what will become a dangerous , yet exhilarating adventure."

The poster reminds me of the A Team movie poster and Cena's head looks huge compared to his body

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

the only good thing about that film is TCW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,037 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Mmmmm Tasty Coma Wife.

WWE sent out a survey to select fans on their mailing list today, gauging their interest in a potential cooking show starring The Big Show and his wife, Bess.

The concept of the show, according to the survey:

"How do you handle a hungry man? Just ask Bess Wight. Her husband is Paul “The Big Show” Wight, WWE Superstar and the world’s largest athlete! “Show” is seven feet tall and 425 pounds…

Bess is bodacious, beautiful, and one big time cook! And if you think The Big Show is tough, you haven’t met his wife! Bess and Show are about to give viewers an all-access pass into the controlled chaos that is their kitchen.

You’ll meet their friends, their families, and even some of Big Show’s fellow WWE Superstars – you never know who will stop by their house to whip up something delicious! Once you see this larger than life couple in the kitchen, we know you’ll be hungry for more!"

Jaysus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,037 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

If it's on the food network my missus will watch it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Presume since we're getting the WWE Network, we're going to be hearing more of these type of shows.

Imo, it will only work if there's random fights sometimes where he chokeslams people through the kitchen worktime.

Presume since we're getting the WWE Network, we're going to be hearing more of these type of shows.

Imo, it will only work if there's random fights sometimes where he chokeslams people through the kitchen worktime.

Maybe Santino's sitcom will happen now also

• Advertisement

To be fair lads Amy Smart is a fine looking woman. Pity i'd rather flush out my eyes with my dads home made sheep dip that watch a wwe film.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement