Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Vince & Dunn don't watch Curb your Enthusiasm then so. Its not as if Cabana is a huge Woody Allen rip off or that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Cabana & Santino would be the greatest tag team ever

Cabana & Santino would be the greatest tag team ever

Head-Cheese would kick their ass ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

It was announced last week that WWE has suspended Darren Young for 30 days due to his first violation of the wellness policy. Young had the following to say on Twitter:

"To the WWE Universe, I sincerely apologize to my loving family, my supportive friends back up North, my peers who I have an incredible amount of respect for top to bottom and to all my fans that support #DYoung; I hear u loud and clear #WWE.

I take full responsibility for my actions as this will never occur again.

I love the @WWE and the worst thing you can do to me is keep me off that stage where I own it in that ring!

I accept this set back as a normal part of living; making a mental a note of it as a lessoned learned! D Young"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

rovert wrote: »
    Colt's shoot interview

Which is that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Dont know if it's been posted or not but Brock Lesnar has signed a new deal with WWE.

Not as a wrestler though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

Since parting ways with WWE in August, Melina has been posting and favoring messages on Twitter which suggest that her relationship with John Morrison is not picture perfect. She interestingly added the following messages to her Favorites list late last week.

"I'm proud of my heart. It's been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow still works."

"I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate."

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Former WWE and TNA star “Road Dogg” BG James announced on Facebook this afternoon that he’s signed with WWE as an agent/producer. He wrote:

“Ok guys,if you dont know already,here goes;I have recently been hired,on a trial,6 week period,as an agent/producer with the WWE.Its the job Ive wanted and prayed about for a while now.He answered my prayers and now its my turn to repay Him w/my service.God bless you guys and have a great evening!”

James had recently been scouting talent in India for TNA Wrestling. This was for a new TV show they are looking to debu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,037 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

He has talked nothing but **** about Hunter since he left WWE.

Must have been one hell of an apology.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Maria is great. Very passionate it seems! Pity she was never given much to work with in the 'E.

She never got in the hot tub with Johnny Ace like the Bellas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Yeah she really seems to despise him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I can see how Maria and Punk got on so well together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I do have a problem with the "you don't know what it's like, you never laced up the boots" reasoning; you could win every argument that way. There's no way I'm spending over an hour listening about divas, but do they talk about why women botch much more than men?

I'm fairly sure that Kelly Kelly's been with WWE for longer than Beth?

I wish a male-ex-wrestler could argue with Maria about it; i can see how vocal and forceful she is about it; and the opposition are outsiders.

ugh; she said cena's the workhorse, they maybe he's the only one keeping WWE afloat; just denigrating the efforts of everyone else on the roster. but no 80% of the women really love wrestling and want to be there and they all work really super hard.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dont know if people have seen this...Batista's back tattoo...

batista-001.jpg

I think my Ma and Da had curtains like that in the 80s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Should that guy not be looking at what he is doing? If you make a mistake it's kinda hard to undo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Its very Philippino looking.
    I like it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Did he always have those ones on his legs, or were they just covered up by his boots?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

May amuse some of the lads who know their darts.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

CMpunked wrote: »
    Its very Philippino looking.
    I like it.

I t does alright. But I wouldn't get my back done like that.

Also i'v cousins from there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

DAMN IT! There I go getting my hopes up. I was just about to cancel my Arkham City & Saints Row 3 pre orders & get this with a kinect. Fortunately for me Hogan he's lending his voice to Saints Row The Third so I can get my fix of the Hulkster there.

The poor like tike who gets that game for Christmas when their cheap parents buy it instead of WWE '12. :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE currently has pay-per-view main events penciled in through the Royal Rumble, which is the opposite of how they have booked in recent years. Of course, things will likely change numerous times.

There has been talk of doing a Scramble match at the Survivor Series pay-per-view with Sheamus, Mark Henry, Christian, Randy Orton, Big Show and Kane. Henry vs. Show in a Tables Match at the TLC pay-per-view is also being discussed.

It’s also said that creative has picked out a tentative winner for the Royal Rumble already, and that Superstar is from the SmackDown! brand. The idea is that the winner will end up with the World Heavyweight Title before WrestleMania 28, likely at Elimination Chamber, because Daniel Bryan will be challenging with his Money in the Bank briefcase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Dont cry for me Im already dead
    tumblr_lp6yd6yNQZ1r0qjjgo1_500.gif

• Advertisement

WWE CEO Vince McMahon was reportedly sick with flu-like symptoms at TV tapings earlier this month, which some people in WWE believe affected his work and caused concern for his health. Even returning to TV on Monday's Raw, McMahon did not seem like himself, as he showed more signs of aging and did not have the trademark swagger/bravado.

Credit: Wrestling Observer

Flu-like symptoms carny for cocaine problem?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement