Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Get the canned cheers from smackdown ready for him, MTV!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

rovert wrote: »
    Deadly

Presenting an award presumably rather than presenting the show?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pentecost wrote: »
    Presenting an award presumably rather than presenting the show?!

Selena Gomez is presenting the show

Right, herself and Sheamo would make some contrasting pair!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Fair play to Sheamus doing the EMA's , Presume he will do the best Irish/UK award

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Tag champ Evan Bourne has just been suspended for 30 days.

Dollars to donuts it is some marjuana substitute from a head shop or something like that like the recent suspendees also Evan has a legendary wacky backy habit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well damn it. Guess that's the end of his tag team reign then :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Evan BLOLurne

Surprised they didn't make them drop the titles last night then, or do it on Smackdown and then suspend him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Titles to be dropped later then to I suppose Cody and Wade or some other thrown together team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tag champ Evan Bourne has just been suspended for 30 days.

Dollars to donuts it is some marjuana substitute from a head shop or something like that like the recent suspendees also Evan has a legendary wacky backy habit.

Poor Kofi, maybe Zack takes over as tag partner and co champion now or titles vacated

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Titles to be dropped later then to I suppose Cody and Wade or some other thrown together team.
    That is the WWE way. When in doubt, through two people together at random.

Though perhaps they might do Wade with Drew McIntyre, though Wade is probably an outsider for tag titles if they want to keep up his own push.

X-Pac's official facebook page just asked: "Anyone heading to St. Louis for the Rumble this year?"

Wonder will he have a reason to be...

Oh good god, I hope he doesn't.

UPDATE!!

He posted this as a comment in said post after about 3 people asking is he going to be a surprise entrant:
    Thinking about throwing another party there. Curious to see if anyone was going this year.

Party. Sure. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Does he not have hepatitis though?

To many complications really, shame because unlike Nash he can be a great worker when in the mood.

CMpunked wrote: »
    UPDATE!!

He posted this as a comment in said post after about 3 people asking is he going to be a surprise entrant:

Party. Sure. :rolleyes:
    Denny M wrote: »
    Oh good god, I hope he doesn't.

What's the craic with the X-Pac hate? Have I travelled back to the early 00s?

What's the craic with the X-Pac hate?

No hate from me. I quite like the guy.

I'm just not fond of the idea of him getting involved in the HHH-Nash feud, which seems like the most likely course if he's at the RR.

PWInsider:
    A champion in WWE is suspended

Evan Bourne was announced as suspended today for 30 days for a Wellness policy violation. This was not unexpected as Bourne was called in for a meeting with management before television yesterday for that reason. People in the company were very surprised he and Kofi Kingston didn't lose the tag team titles last night, and until the suspension was announced, the expectation was that they would tonight at the Smackdown tapings

Denny M wrote: »
    I'm just not fond of the idea of him getting involved in the HHH-Nash feud, which seems like the most likely course if he's at the RR.

Some needs to bump for Nash/Play Flair to his Hogan

Oh. My. God.

I just realised....could we see a tag title change in Dublin tomorrow night :S Or will they tape it on Smackdown...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Oh. My. God.

I just realised....could we see a tag title change in Dublin tomorrow night :S Or will they tape it on Smackdown...

I doubt Bourne will be there isn't he suspended now & not cleared to wrestle in any capacity, wonder how wwe will handle this then again Otunga & McGuillicudy seemed to not defend there titles for weeks at a time.

GTR63 wrote: »
    I doubt Bourne will be there isn't he suspended now & not cleared to wrestle in any capacity, wonder how wwe will handle this then again Otunga & McGuillicudy seemed to not defend there titles for weeks at a time.

Run a story where Kofi has to defend them on his own cause Bourne is "injured". Put them on someone like Swaggler for the European tour; they've switched the tag titles for the duration of tours before. On a Raw in the near future or the last European show, have Kofi say it wasn't fair he had to defend them on his own, setting up Kofi/Ryder vs Swaggler for the tag titles, with Kofi/Ryder winning them (allowing Kofi to keep going as tag champ sans Evan).

They will probably pay the "Evan Bourne was badly injured" shpeal and have them drop the titles.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Do they use Hash for pain killing or just to relax?

It doesn't sound like a sustainable method of chilling out or easing pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Fúckin eejit!

On his best run in WWE so far and he goes and get suspended,pity cos I was quite enjoying Air Boom lately.Swaggler it is then so.

Ziggler to drop the US title to Ryder but win the tag belts with Swagger perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

they should put the titles on Ryder & Santino

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

EdK wrote: »
    Rock is massive these days i mean he was fairly big when he was wrestling but holy crap, Rock he is for sure now

Yeah the Fast and Furious movie was the biggest I have ever seen him. His arms look bigger than Hogans these days.

Somehow I don't see WWE conducting any wellness policy testing on him before his forthcoming Survivor Series and Wrestlemania matches though.

This will probably win best short at a LGBT film festival for the WWE:

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/divas/divas/beth-natalya-car-stolen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Do they use Hash for pain killing or just to relax?

It doesn't sound like a sustainable method of chilling out or easing pain.
    You're taking the piss right?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement