Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ive seen her a few times on AWR/NLW shows and is a great worker . Hope it goes well for her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Does 'physical charisma' = tits and ass?

If it does then I agree!

She actually has a small bit of x-factor which a wrestler needs. There's lots of pretty girls around, but she has a likeability factor which you need. A good accent as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

I read in one of them wrestling mags that spanish announcer hugo was fired. Any reason why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

cena wrote: »
    I read in one of them wrestling mags that spanish announcer hugo was fired. Any reason why

probably cause he reminded vince of JR, wonder if his replacement is heeling it up and they'll bring back Hugo Savinovic is it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

GTR63 wrote: »
    probably cause he reminded vince of JR, wonder if his replacement is heeling it up and they'll bring back Hugo Savinovic is it.

How so?

• Advertisement

cena wrote: »
    How so?

I always thought they looked a bit alike,maybe i'm on my own there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Another day, another Matt Hardy story...

TMZ is reporting that former WWE and TNA wrestler Matt Hardy has been kicked out of court-ordered rehab after failing an on-the-spot breathalyzer test. Rehab was a mandatory part of Hardy's sentencing from a case earlier this year, and the court threatened to place him in jail with a million dollar bond if he did not finish the program.

At this early stage it appears that Hardy has not been taken into custody, and there has been no further update on the status of his case.

Matt Hardy was taken into custody getting off a plane last nite. Apparently he's blaming mouthwash, this guy just can't help himself.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/bBreaking_Updateb_Matt_Hardy_Arrested_Taken_T.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Who'd have thought that Jeff Hardy would be looking like the more responsible Hardy brother?

Not saying Jeff is a saint or anything, but compared to Matt recently....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

She actually has a small bit of x-factor which a wrestler needs.

She's been with X-Pac? Eww! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

jaykhunter wrote: »
    She's been with X-Pac? Eww! :pac:

Hey wait X-Factor had Justin Credible too....oh :(

:pac:

Hey wait X-Factor had Justin Credible too....oh :(

:pac:

And Albert. They also had poncey music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

GTR63 wrote: »
    And Albert. They also had poncey music.

Uncle Kracker FTW ;)

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Report_Chris_Jericho-WWE_Talks_Break_Down.php
    Jericho wwe talks break down,if this wasn't Jericho i'd believe it but the source is relyable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

"For what its worth", in every sense of the word. http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Mick_Foley__Chris_Jericho_Both_In_NYC_Today.php
    For what it’s worth, both Mick Foley and Chris Jericho will be in New York City tonight, the site of WWE’s Survivor Series pay-per-view.

Jericho noted on Twitter that he was flying into NYC today after wrapping up the Fozzy tour overseas. Foley is holding a comedy show at the UCB Theatre at 11:59pm tonight, giving fans attending Survivor Series just under an hour to get from Madison Square Garden to the show. Foley’s comedy show is sold out but he said on Twitter that some tickets may be released around 11:45pm.

There have been rumblings that Foley may appear at tonight’s pay-per-view for the main event with John Cena and The Rock vs. The Miz and R-Truth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Connorzee

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

HULK HOGAN RETIRES

bba4aa8f.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

rovert wrote: »
    HULK HOGAN RETIRES

bba4aa8f.jpg

Until he comes out of retirement once last time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

So now we know the one thing that can defeat Hulkamania - the internet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

That Wrestling Manager iphone game came out at last, looks good.
    I was going to get it. But its a whopping €7.99!

Linky

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    That Wrestling Manager iphone game came out at last, looks good.
    I was going to get it. But its a whopping €7.99!

Linky

It is terrible and constantly crashes. The lads on F4W laid into it big time.

Avoid or get TEW '10 for the PC.

It is terrible and constantly crashes. The lads on F4W laid into it big time.

Avoid or get TEW '10 for the PC.

What attracted me to it was someone comparing it to another great sim game,
    That sucks if it has been slated.
    I liked the idea of it being on the phone, its a little more casual than it being on a laptop.

Is there any other of those kinds of games that you know of Rovy?

People have always attempted to make these games but either give up or give up & release a buggy, unsatisfying program.

The Total Extreme Warfare series is the only tried and tested one.

People have always attempted to make these games but either give up or give up & release a buggy, unsatisfying program.

The Total Extreme Warfare series is the only tried and tested one.

Is that available on ios?

CMpunked wrote: »
    Is that available on ios?

90% sure it isnt still.

Some people got to play via Wine, Unbuntu and all that other scary stuff Ive no clue about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Deadline reports that Dwayne Johnson is set to star in ‘Monster Hunter’s Survival Guide,’ a live action adventure based on John Paul Russ’ comic book miniseries of the same name.
    Published by Zenescope Entertainment, the series is “a comprehensive guide to hunt monsters, the undead and unnatural beasts, and survive the confrontations.”
    Amazon's description of the series:
    “Monsters surround us. They're everywhere; on TV, in movies... they haunt our nightmares. But are they real? Do Vampires, Werewolves, and Zombies really exist? And if so, how can we survive against them? At last here is the comprehensive guide every Monster Hunter must have! Whether you're a weekend Bigfoot hunter or a hardcore Vampire slayer you simply can't afford not to own this book. The Monster Hunters Survival Guide will not only instruct you on how to be the first to catch one of these mysterious Cryptids - but it's the only way you'll be able to survive the experience!”
    ‘X-Men: First Class’ and ‘Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter’ producer Simon Kinberg is on board, producing through his Genre Films banner. Johnson is currently shooting ‘G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation.’ He will follow with the Ric Roman Waugh-directed thriller ‘Snitch.’

This has gotten very little play but Melina had her first post-WWE match for the trashy WSU promotion on Saturday in New York. Going by the live reactions on twitter she **** the bed massively her performance and cardio was really off. If more than 6 people watched the WSU iPPV it would be on the next Botchamania.

Anyway Melina is cohosting the Afterbuzz web show tonight possibly with Maria (who is amazeballs on that show) and they HATE each other. Good times.

I really questioned whether to post this or not:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Does WSU have a wellness policy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Does WSU have a wellness policy?

big dose of the happy pills imo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement