Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Nah that really seems to be the legit her. Part Cali hippy, part crazy woman, part Cesar Romero Joker:

joker+cesar.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Bad for Morale, but Great for buisness and thats what Vince is thinking about.
    http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10021935.shtml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer

– John Morrison’s original WWE contract has expired. According to a source, he has agreed to an mini-contact extension through the end of the month. This is only a short-term deal for now. More as we get it.

We noted moments ago that John Morrison’s original WWE contract has expired. He agreed to an extension through the end of November. His last announced appearance takes place at next Monday’s RAW SuperShow in Columbia, South Carolina. One source notes that Morrison’s feelings towards WWE are somber. “His heart is broken,” the source said. It’ll be interesting to see if he re-signs with the company. As of several weeks ago, many people expected him to leave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

i wouldnt blame morrison to be honest.

they are so afraid to pull the trigger with him.

seriously punishing the guy cause his girlfriend is a tramp - ridiculous.

he'll go to TNA and have a series of ridiculously awsome matches with AJ - seriously i've wanted to see this match for like ages - tell me it wouldnt be brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

^^^ 'taker?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    ^^^ 'taker?

>>>>> Thread :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

---->uses subscribed threads first and foremost<----

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

JR on twitter:
    My gosh SO much is made of 'trending' on twitter. How bout more talk on stars & issues?

couldn't agree more!!

(didn't really know where to put this)

• Advertisement

JR on twitter:

couldn't agree more!!

A teeny bit hypocritical there by JR,stop talking about twitter said JR on twitter.
    But I seen this and was suprised that wwe referenced twitter 47 times at survivor series.
    http://www.pwinsider.com/article/63564/want-to-know-how-crazy-wwe-was-with-the-twitter-plugs-last-night.html?p=1

JR on twitter:

couldn't agree more!!

Yea i got so annoyed with the whole " X person is now trending"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Hope Morrison quits and doesn't come back to WWE until he's developed a personality that doesn't solely consist of jumping off high walls and cultivating a shít beard.If he learned to use a microphone and not end up sounding like a 13yo girl that would also be helpful.

In the meantime he can go to TNA and have flippy floppy matches with AJ Styles until their fans get bored of it.

In the meantime he can go to TNA and have flippy floppy matches with AJ Styles until their fans get bored of it.

Ugh please don't Jo-mo its hard enough watching Matt Morgan and Crimson die in front of the camera whenever they hold a mic. Always thought wwe ****ed up not turning him heel he was always a bland wooden babyface at least he could be bearable as a heel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

GTR63 wrote: »
    Bad for Morale, but Great for buisness and thats what Vince is thinking about.
    http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10021935.shtml

You know, whether The Rock is like that or not, CM Punk really shouldn't be saying that stuff to the papers. It's a bit of a d*ckish move on Punks part considering that it's the Rock's reputation, and pretty unprofessional also, considering that The Rock didn't even provoke Punk. Punk seems to have a genuine hatred for Rock, since he always takes shots at Rock but really, he should let it go and deal with his own things.

Anyway I don't know if this has already been posted but, it looks as if the WWE is thinking of bringing back the Hardcore title. If this is true I'd be happy because I used to love the Hardcore title. Also i'm a keen suppoter of Dean Ambrose who's in FCW right now, and if he comes to WWE I would imagine the championship would look great around his waist.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/bring-back-hardcore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Teaser's for episodes 1&2 of Ultimate Warrior's new show.

He's fúcking insane!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Next Tuesday's live WWE Smackdown episode on Syfy will be themed a "Smackdown Live Holiday Special." Mick Foley will be the host of the event, according to the Time Warner Cable Arena website in Charlotte, N.C.

Foley, who returned to WWE TV at last Monday's three-hour Raw episode honoring The Rock, is also listed on WWE's official event listing for the Smackdown taping.

WWE curiously has not begun promoting the live Smackdown special. The hype will have to begin at tonight's Smackdown TV taping for Friday's episode before WWE promotes it on next Monday's Raw the day before the live special.

Similar to announcing a WWE Title match for next week's Raw during yesterday's episode, WWE will likely announce PPV-quality matches for the live Smackdown special at tonight's TV taping.

One of those matches could be World Hvt. champion Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton, although Henry's status is unknown due to an injury angle at Survivor Series. The arena website is advertising Henry vs. Orton in a steel cage match for the World Title with Booker T as special referee. It remains to be seen if that match, or a similar match, is for the TV broadcast or the live crowd only

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_55415.shtml

From the Hardy Bucks Facebook page
    Do you think we should try and get Seamus the wrestler in an episode of hardy bucks, as eddies older brother?
    If they were to form a tag team, what would the name be!? Best answer wins a signed hardy bucks T- shirt!

From the Hardy Bucks Facebook page

Sheamus and Eddie Durkin now they look like they are related lazy wwe writers.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Both Mick Foley and BG James have had to adjust their schedule with the WrestleReunion events in Los Angeles (January) and Miami (March) due to commitments with WWE.

Foley, BG James and Billy Gunn are off the Sunday Legends breakfast for the Los Angeles WrestleReunion because Foley and James have to go to St. Louis for WWE’s Royal Rumble. Instead, they will be doing a Q&A session that Friday at 4pm. For the Miami WrestleReunion, James and Gunn have been moved to the Saturday VIP session instead of Sunday, since James is needed at WrestleMania 28.

No word yet on WWE’s plans for Foley at the Royal Rumble and James is reportedly working as an agent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Bye Bye heel R-Truth, Hello Little Jimmy :mad:

Source: PWPIX.NET (http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/324150511.php)
    - Regarding R-Truth's suspension, word is that he was informed he failed the Wellness test around the same time as Evan Bourne but was never told he would be suspended and didn't know he was being suspended until November 22nd, the day WWE announced it.

WWE creative also weren't told about the suspension until it happened. As noted before, Vince is turning R-Truth babyface when he returns in part because he sees great potential in Little Jimmy merchandise. Truth's turn is also being done because Vince feels RAW only has two over babyfaces, John Cena and CM Punk, and if one of them gets hurt then the depth would be worse than it is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Bye Bye heel R-Truth, Hello Little Jimmy :mad:

Source: PWPIX.NET (http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/324150511.php)

:(

Dave Meltzer tells off the visitors of the site:
    --Who was the biggest all-around star of 2011?
    C.M. Punk 45.9%
    The Rock 25.9%
    Manny Pacquiao 7.0%
    Floyd Mayweather 5.3%
    John Cena 4.1%
    Anderson Silva 3.6%
    GSP 3.0%
    Hulk Hogan 2.1%
    Brock Lesnar 2.1%
    Randy Orton 1.1%
    There are some days when these poll results really reflect badly on the web site. This is one of those days.

Brock Lesnar based on what his performance on Fox? I'm sure he'll get buys when he fights Overeem in a Month but what has he done this year same with Hogan.

GTR63 wrote: »
    Brock Lesnar based on what his performance on Fox? I'm sure he'll get buys when he fights Overeem in a Month but what has he done this year same with Hogan.

I await Dave's meltdown when Punk wins Most Outstanding (best bell to bell) and Wrestler of the Year (best bell to bell, best drawing, MVP, Best Overall etc) in the Wrestling Observer Year End Awatds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

does meltzer not rate punk?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Does Meltzer not like Punk? If so, I find that hypocritical given Punk's gimmick is basically he's the Meltzer of the WWE <_<

Does Meltzer not like Punk? If so, I find that hypocritical given Punk's gimmick is basically he's the Meltzer of the WWE <_<

The poll just seems to be an exercise to point out that Fast 5 drew (brother) $625,396,319 and that maybe Pro Wrestling=MMA=Movies and that anyone who doesnt get it is behind the times or something.

A movie film out drew Money in the Bank. I await Rock to go all Arthouse so that WWE has a fighting chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

i don't get it, rock & punk are the two main reasons non-kiddies watched wrestling this year :confused: what am i missing?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement