Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭bordsie

The Ultimate Warrior has posted a ten minute response to Kevin Nash's challenge for Warrior to face him in a MMA fight Wrestlemania weekend in Miami:

After Ultimate Warrior posted this video, Nash responded via Twitter:

"Helwig goes Dr. evil on me. What does he want, 1 billion dollars? How about this Jim, you pick the time and place for free and fun."

This is why I love this business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Torrie Wilson is dating ARod aka Alex Rodriguez

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Torrie Wilson is dating ARod aka Alex Rodriguez

Thought she was married to Kidman? What happened there?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Thought she was married to Kidman? What happened there?

Every Diva in FCW happened :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Didnt Torrie and Kidman break up years ago? As in when Torrie was still a part of WWE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Didnt Torrie and Kidman break up years ago? As in when Torrie was still a part of WWE.

Yes I think she with one of the Spirit Squad as well was it Ziggler?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Botchamania End of Year Awards
    http://botchamania.com/botchamania-end-of-year-awards/

Fun read...

PWInsider
    According to the twitter page of ESPN's financial expert Michele Steele, John Cena was worth $106 million dollars in retail value in 2010. That right there is why he won't be going heel, folks. He is FAR too valuable to the company's bottom line to even mess with the formula.

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Jaysus $106 million!

Wonder what his cut was?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

The John Cena Crowd Reaction Map:

2Qh7X.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2Qh7X.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

That reminds me of those blurry pictures that your meant to say the 1st thing that comes into your head if so America is Spiderman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Who works out those percentages?? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

A new WWE PPV schedule was issued in the UK courtesy of PWInsider.com. This new schedule shows that WWE has removed the Vengeance PPV in October from the schedule.

1/29: Royal Rumble
    2/19: Elimination Chamber
    4/1: Wrestlemania 28
    4/29: Extreme Rules
    5/20: Over The Limit
    6/17: Bragging Rights
    7/15: Money in the Bank
    8/19: Summerslam
    9/23: Night of Champions
    10/28: Hell in a Cell
    11/18: Survivor Series
    12/16: TLC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

getting rid of that second ppv in october should've been done ages ago, really. Gotta have knocked off a fair few hardcore PPV buyers over the year from all their smaller PPVs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Lol when I first saw the red on that Cena chart, I thought it meant negative reactions, and was like "That's not suprising". But then I noticed the smark cities like Chicago and New York and thought, there's something wrong here. Smark cities hate Cena. I then scrolled to the side and saw what red and blue meant, and was quite suprised tbh. Especially seeing England and Ireland are very supportive of Cena.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

What are the grey/white areas? Have they not been visited recently or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

glenjamin wrote: »
    Who works out those percentages?? :confused:

Arda Ocal from TheScore Canada- https://twitter.com/#!/arda_ocal/status/157182636715020290

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

I see they rebranded Capital Punishment back to Bragging Rights. Can't see why being the great PPV it was :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

– While nothing has been confirmed, there is a lot of talk that Dallas, TX will host WrestleMania 29.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wwe/wwe-news/wrestlemania-29-rumor-raw-notes-corgan/

Was kinda hoping it would be in Canada so id have a reason to finally go there :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

-Kenny- wrote: »
    I see they rebranded Capital Punishment back to Bragging Rights. Can't see why being the great PPV it was :rolleyes:

Um. You do realise it was called that because it was held in the Capital of America? Continuing to call it that if it was held in San Diego (or wherever it will be) wouldnt make sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

CMpunked wrote: »
    Um. You do realise it was called that because it was held in the Capital of America? Continuing to call it that if it was held in San Diego (or wherever it will be) wouldnt make sense.

No I did not ! :o:pac: Thanks for the info! Still thought It was a crap PPV .

Must say the Observer presents a interesting picture in terms of how Flair was informed. Hunter TEXTED Flair the afternoon of Raw while Flair was at the IMPACT tapings that he/The Horsemen were being inducted with seemingly no agreement made by WWE & TNA. No in TNA backstage said a word and everyone is waiting on TNA's reaction.

WWE also wants Flair for the WWE Network as they have so much footage of his career in the vault.

Potential fair sh*te news for Wrestling Travel forumers
    Notes on a potential site for WrestleMania 29

There is a story up at http://www.popthecrowd.com/news/1/12/12-huge-popthecrowd.com-exclusive-news-wrestlemania-returning-to-new-jersey.html noting that HHH's appearance at the New York Giants practice yesterday was part of a deal to finalize either WrestleMania 29 or 30 taking place at MetLife Sadium in East Rutherford, NJ.

It was generally believed, just due to the tradition of Wrestlemania 10 & 20, that WrestleMania 30 would be earmarked for Madison Square Garden, but WrestleMania has become a stadium event over the past several years.

Pack a mack and an umbrella lads. :(

ah they have to do 30 in the garden. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

rovert wrote: »
    Potential fair sh*te news for Wrestling Travel forumers

Pack a mack and an umbrella lads. :(

The upside is getting to go to an amazing City like NY for a few days a opposed to some of the places they've had it the last few years that have little to offer a holidaymaker.

Would seriously con sider 29/30 if it was in NY. Love the place and have to get to a Mania before I look too old to not look like too much of a sad loser.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

WM 30 has to be in the garden

ah they have to do 30 in the garden. :(

I dont know who is involved in this decision or if Vince even knows about the Dallas idea but I think he would be against it even if did mean more money in this particular circumstance.

Anyway always remember the story JBL told of then WWE Canada Carl DeMarco wanting the Great American Bash PPV to take place in Canada. :eek:

I have always been very tempted to go to wm every year with Kane-N-Nite and the rest of the lads but with a concern of flying and funds low i have always thought that if wm 30 is in NY i would have to go. It wouldnt bother me if it wasnt in the garden too much, but i guess you would have a better chance to get a good view as opposed to a full on football stadium. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

I have always been very tempted to go to wm every year with Kane-N-Nite and the rest of the lads but with a concern of flying and funds low i have always thought that if wm 30 is in NY i would have to go. It wouldnt bother me if it wasnt in the garden too much, but i guess you would have a better chance to get a good view as opposed to a full on football stadium. :(

The view in the garden is great, no matter where you sit. Also they done the place up since the summer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

cena wrote: »
    The view in the garden is great, no matter where you sit. Also they done the place up since the summer

Spot on, every seat in the house is great. I was there for a concert in 05 and found it amazing, I imagine its even better now since its refurbishment.

Think I'll try and make the trip for 30 if its there, I can see tickets going fast though with the 20,000 limit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement