Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

dlofnep wrote: »
    I didn't ask you for your approval of my comments, thank you very much.

Handbags here.

I know he was in DX and all but excuse me if I disagree with you on a person who is completely broken down, suffered millions of concussions, has Hepatitis, profound addiction issues, coked out in the above video not to mention currently on steroids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Has he confirmed that he has hepatitis in a shoot interview or something?or is it just one of those internet myths?

Not having a dig at you btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Has he confirmed that he has hepatitis in a shoot interview or something?or is it just one of those internet myths?

It was the reason TNA let him go, was it not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

As we noted yesterday here on the website, WWE currently has plans to keep the Natalya farting storyline going.
    This week’s WWE SmackDown is scheduled to feature a backstage segment with Natalya and WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix working out. During the segment, Natalya keeps farting while bending down and lifting weights. Santino Marella then walks in the room and proceeds to puke in a trash can.

You can’t make this sh*t up…. pun intended.

More Hart family embarrassment from Vinnie Mac I see. And Raw is in Oklahoma next Monday, prepare for more JR humiliation.

My favourite headline to a story ever:

"Natalya's Uncle "Appalled" by New Flatulence Gimmick"

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/02/04/natalyas-uncle-appalled-by-new-flatulence-gimmick/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Charisteas wrote: »
    As we noted yesterday here on the website, WWE currently has plans to keep the Natalya farting storyline going.

More Hart family embarrassment from Vinnie Mac I see. And Raw is in Oklahoma next Monday, prepare for more JR humiliation.

gotta love the fart angle ;) i love me some jr embarrassing segments :D

Maybe J.R. will finally show some backbone and refuse to participate in his now almost obligatory Oklahoma humiliation.

Won't be betting on it though!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer

– Besides somewhere in the New York/New Jersey area, other cities that have been talked about for WrestleMania 29 in 2013 include New Orleans, Indianapolis, Toronto and St. Louis. As of right now, the plan is to hold the event in an outdoor stadium. That will obviously play a factor in the host city. We also reported several weeks ago that Triple H recently visited a New York Giants’ practice. The word coming out of the Giants organization was that Triple H was in town with WWE officials to finalize a deal to bring WrestleMania 29 (or possibly 30) to MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ. We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wwe/wwe-news/wrestlemania-29-location-rumors-sd-main-event/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I love the stadium locations and the massive crowds they draw to Manias but I hope they hold 30 at MSG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Maybe J.R. will finally show some backbone and refuse to participate in his now almost obligatory Oklahoma humiliation.

Won't be betting on it though!

Lol, the ship sailed many years ago on jr growing a backbone in wwe. He's happy to be jerked around on-camera. The guy doesn't need wwe or ther money. He gets no sympathy from me!

It's hilarious the disregard vince has for fans' feelings for jr and jr himself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

The fart angle is great. Women wrestling doesn't interest me in the least. At least the segments now have a bit of humour - Santino really adds to them.

According PWInsider Chris Hero has finally! signed with WWE. :D

PWTorch for 10c US
    Full VIP access for anyone that wants to try. http://www.pwtorch.com/2012special/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

rovert wrote: »
    PWTorch for 10c US
    Can I get this for one month for 10c and then cancel immediately so I wont be charged the next month for $10?

PWTorch for 10c US

Cheers,€0.08c for the month!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Partial Source: Pwinsider

– According to sources inside WWE, an official announcement of Wrestlemania 29′s location will be made within the next couple of weeks. Currently the frontrunner is Metlife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey with AXXESS and other such events taking place in New York City.

The Anti Concussion brigade is going to have a field day:

NSFW by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

The Anti Concussion brigade is going to have a field day:

NSFW by the way.

I really f*cking hate New Jack. I have no respect for him as a wrestler or a person because he just used wrestling as a tool for his criminal behaviour. I mean he almost killed Vic Grimes, and says he it was what he intended to do. Guy is a scumbag plain and simple.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I agree, New Jack is just scum, he shouldn't be allowed near a wrestling ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Obviously blood capsules. Marks.

:(

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I really f*cking hate New Jack. I have no respect for him as a wrestler or a person because he just used wrestling as a tool for his criminal behaviour. I mean he almost killed Vic Grimes, and says he it was what he intended to do. Guy is a scumbag plain and simple.

The story is that New Jack was angry that the kid kicked out of the pin after New Jack told him to go home (wrestling term for end the match).

What a fúcking scumbag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

The story is that New Jack was angry that the kid kicked out of the pin after New Jack told him to go home (wrestling term for end the match).

Yeah I know, I read that on the youtube description. But he's still a psycho nonetheless.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Yeah I know, I read that on the youtube description. But he's still a psycho nonetheless.

I don't disagree. Have to say though your man's arms were free and he was wrestling NEW JACK and so he should have put his hands up.

Perhaps he thought New jack wouldn't LEATHER him across the head with the chair legitimately, but I suppose he should have known considering jacks history, but still, any sane person wouldn't do that, New Jack deserves a good beating one of these days. Hopefully hell get a taste of his own medicine one of these days.

What made it even worse was when the guy was pumping blood outside and clearly concussed/knocked out, that Jack picked him up by the head and started "punching" him again and pushing him around. He seriously doesn't give a shít about anyone does he, no remorse.

Remember he is a grandad:

oznwc.jpeg

:eek:

Batista btw

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

...sweet Jesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Isnt Batista in the new Riddick Movie, maybe that's the look for it?

Read this in Observer and cried:
    I don't know that this is going to happen, but the plan when they shot the angle at the Tokyo Dome was to lead to Kazuchika Okada winning the IWGP title from Hiroshi Tanahashi, since Tanahashi had already set the record and they wanted to create Okada as the new main eventer. The problem is that Okada didn't get over in his challenge and in his match. Okada gets really nervous in new situations and that's not a good position for a world champion who is relatively early in his career.

The only Champion who was booked like a Champion in wrestlng today jobbing to the Green Hornet guy from TNA:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Holy **** at Batista. Last I saw of him, he looked tiny and I didn't think he'd ever be in wrestling shape again. Wow...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement