Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭deisedude

Miz can kiss ass like a champ judging from that excruciating video. Explains how he got so far in WWE anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I thought he was let go because of the incident concerning The Miz interrupting the National Anthem. The US has always been a very patriotic country, and there were members of the National Guard in attendance who didn't like it. I suppose being fired was a harsh punishment, however I can understand why WWE did it. You just don't do something like that.

Well your right WWE won't accept that, they've taken their position firmly behind the U.S murder machine and they won't budge. In fairness if I was in charge I'd encourage the same, your average American fan is a political moron influenced by propaganda so why miss out on their dollar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Jesus pity Tyson wouldn't knock him out !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

How does Miz live with himself what a total kiss ass (just imagine how bad he is around Vince). I was expecting Tyson to tell Miz to Fùck off but he just kept going on & on. He really sounded like a mark too surely he has been scolded for that countless times down the years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    So much for the spoiler tags :pac:
    Surely the warning is in the thread title?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Word on the street New Japan and WWE will announce a working agreement this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

GTR63 wrote: »
    How does Miz live with himself what a total kiss ass (just imagine how bad he is around Vince). I was expecting Tyson to tell Miz to Fùck off but he just kept going on & on. He really sounded like a mark too surely he has been scolded for that countless times down the years.

jesus christ that is actually very hard to watch isn't it? was watching through my hand :eek:

Its like a bad comedy, what a complete and utter tool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

rovert wrote: »
    Word on the street New Japan and WWE will announce a working agreement this weekend.

Anything from twitter should be taken with a pinch of salt especially with all the OTT talk of everyone who's "currently" in Miami ie
    Batista, Brock

rovert wrote: »

Is that some sort of talent trade with wwe talents going to Japan to improve. With the stories i'm reading this weekend i'm wondering where wwe are going long term?

Is that some sort of talent trade with wwe talents going to Japan to improve. With the stories i'm reading this weekend i'm wondering where wwe are going long term?

That seems far more likely tbh, and would be a wonderful way for WWE development talents to actually improve rather than becoming FCW clones..

• Advertisement

No idea but the new (very progressive so far) New Japan owner is in Florida and the deal is connected to Lord Tensi/Giant Bernard beginning signed apparently.

The evolution of the YES! gimmick. Great interview DB as humble as ever

I really wish Tna had a talent agreement with them, I think they need a injection of new talent. But money seems to be real tight there lately they haven't been hiring too many lately & with the greatest respect to them the likes of Xima Ion & Tony Nese looked like cheap alternatives to reboot the X-Division. If it is the new owners i'm suprised Yukes have that power(didn't they buy them fairly recently).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

The evolution of the Yes! gimmick. Great interview DB as humble as ever

Im in Miami now and the guy is over. The entire arena broke into a Yes! chant as he took his seat at the HOF. He had the biggest smile on his face too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

In an age where catchphrases are not cool and near impossible to get over, DB has managed to do just that....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Dont forget folks this is not just wrestlemania day but also april fools day, dont be getting your hopes up imo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Daniel Bryan is just the greatest Man in the World!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Oh I remember the days when Hillbilly Jim, Tony Atlas and Roddy Piper and Pat Patterson competed on Smackdown!!!!

Seriously like, what are the WWE thinking...

They're thinking "this is he line up for "WWE legends house" - lets get them on tv to promote it!"

Fairly normal marketing practice!

They're thinking "this is he line up for "WWE legends house" - lets get them on tv to promote it!"

Fairly normal marketing practice!

That'd make more sense if the show or the wwe channel was starting anytime soon tbf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

At the business summit they put ALOT of talk into these new shows - they way I see it, they are bringing them out regardless, and the WWE network will happen then eventually!

• Advertisement

ApcKjy6CQAAANNy.jpg

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Father and Son tag team by the looks of it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Thats freaky!

Russo's trolling hype video for his Youshoot:

Looks way better now than he did rocking the bearded depressed writer look.

WWE has pulled Randy Orton from "The Marine: Homefront" due to concerns regarding his military background. "WWE demonstrated poor judgment in signing Randy Orton for the 3rd installment of the film," a WWE rep told TMZ.com. "Despite Randy's popularity, the fact that he was dishonorably discharged from the USMC made it inappropriate for him to be cast in this film."
    Powell's POV: I can't say I'm surprised by this given that I listed those military issues when the announcement was made that he was cast in the film. He received a bad conduct discharge in 1999 after going AWOL twice, and he also served 38 days in military prison. It seemed like an odd choice as a result of that record, and the TMZ story includes a quote from one of his former unit members who felt it was "a disgrace" to cast him in the film.

Russo lost the beard but now has the haircut of a inmate in a asylum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Did they not think it may have been a little silly to have Orton in Marine 3 with his background?:pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I really am missing something here. Would it have been that big a deal? I don't think I'd have cared or even realised about his background unless someone else had brought it up....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I didnt even know about it until now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I really am missing something here. Would it have been that big a deal? I don't think I'd have cared or even realised about his background unless someone else had brought it up....

You know what these gun hoo Americans are like, they don't want their beloved Marine corps besmirched by a filthy deserter like Orton.:p

• Advertisement

Seems Foley and Ambrose shot their own angle:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement