Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

performance air filter adaptor

Options
  • 11-10-2009 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i need your help i bought a performance air filter but i have a problem i cant fit it untill i get an adaptor that will fit onto my air flow sensor..

were will i buy this??

by the way my car is a nissan sunny 1991 wiv a 1.6 eccs twin cam engine init

thanks alot
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

civic97 wrote: »
    i need your help i bought a performance air filter but i have a problem i cant fit it untill i get an adaptor that will fit onto my air flow sensor..

were will i buy this??

by the way my car is a nissan sunny 1991 wiv a 1.6 eccs twin cam engine init

thanks alot

You need a silicone step up or step done,what diameter is the Air filter and what diameter is your MAF housing? measure these two first and then check Ebay etc

init :D

Advertisement