Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyones NTL tv gone down in Dublin?

Options
  • 11-10-2009 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭

Mine just conked out 10 mins ago and all Im getting is a blank screen. I mustve paid my bill as I get broadband off them too and Im using that now.

Anyone got the same problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Ah crap it must be just me then. Not that theres much on tonight anyway...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Had a total fault with them on Thursday night in Finglas, my broadband, phone and tv went out and the bill was paid... didn't come back on till Friday evening.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

all good here in finglas:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

ah double crap. Im in Finglas too so Im guessing if others are okay and Im not then somethings up with my connection or the TV part of the bill went unpaid.

What a time of night to do it=(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Which part of Finglas are you in? I know when I rang them that they had a pre recorded message telling where the fault was...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

TV is fine here in finglas/meakstown/charlestown area, but noticed my NTL broadband running slightly slower at mine and also my parents house. (both houses use NTL BB)

Advertisement