Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I find a good leather jacket shop in Dublin?

• 11-10-2009 8:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking for a good leather shop to buy a quality leather jacket (No motorbike jacket) There used to be a good shop in Liffey Valley but it closed quite some time ago and I haven't find them nor any other shop since.
    Could any body suggest where could I find it?

Thanks a lot.
    Phil

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭bookerboy

Keep an eye on TK Max You never know when that bargain will appear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

As i love my leather not much in ireland,here in limerick there is the leather store but it is but good quality but with leather kinda in fashion again it wil prob have alot more ladies stuff,ebay is great for jackets as i know only too well haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭fptosca

I'll keep an eye on TK Max, althouth they don't specialice in leather jackets.
    I didn't think of buying clothes online... I buy loads of other stuff but I never bough clothes. Don't you have problems with the size?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

there is a risk with sizes but when buying 2nd hand or vintage on ebay as long as their in a good condition and the bid is low the risk can be worth it,hey you can always sell it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭leopardus

A limited range of Belstaff leather jackets are available in Brown thomas and Harvey Nichols in Dublin. Their 'Brad', 'Cougar' and 'Gangster' are seriously nice jackets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Been a while since iv lived in Dublin, but I think there is one of ex-chequer street. coming from grafton street on the right hand side?

I knew about Belstaff jackets but I didn't know I could find them in Harvey Nicholls or Harvey Norman. I'll check them out. They are a bit pricey but they are top quality surely

Harvey Nicholls or Brown Thomas I meant. I don't think I'll find jackets at in Harvey Norman:)

Advertisement