Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C&C Volcanoes And First Stab At Landscapishness

• 11-10-2009 8:49pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭

4002234368_9b7401c490.jpg

4001473165_166aed6404.jpg

4002230636_72cf6437cf.jpg

now to get through all theses photobook emails...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

I really like #2!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

apparently the location was the set in star wars where Darth Vader got chopped up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭dnme

beautiful photos, I love #1 for its colours and sense of depth, I got the exif from flickr, many thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭bullpost

No. 1 definitely looks like an alien landscape - great photo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭paulusdu

I'd be partial to number 3, i love the way the ridge is captured, and you find yourself following it along (listen to me ramble about stuff i know nothing about :-). But they are really nice photo's.
    How did you process the last one ?

Lanzarote ???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

paulusdu wrote: »
    I'd be partial to number 3, i love the way the ridge is captured, and you find yourself following it along (listen to me ramble about stuff i know nothing about :-). But they are really nice photo's.
    How did you process the last one ?

Lanzarote ???

aye aye got it in one.

last one is basically a lightroom plug in, slightly tweaked to reduce the vignetting and sharpened slightly, will have a root later to see which one

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

1 & 3 for me - not crazy about no. 2.
    Love the lines leading you through both pics and the colours in No. 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

I like the last one, I feel its the only one that works well with portrait. I imagine the photo doesn't do justice to the scale of the 'subject' !

I like the last one, I feel its the only one that works well with portrait. I imagine the photo doesn't do justice to the scale of the 'subject' !

i have some aversion to landscape photos, maybe its cos im skinny

Advertisement