Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung tocco lite widgets

Options
  • 11-10-2009 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    I just bought myself a tocco lite and there is one thing really annoying me. It comes with a range of widgets preset on the widget sidebar. You can remove or ad a selection of these except the three I dont want there. There are links to bebo, the meteor site and a stupid "the apprentice unseen" site. I have no more interest in these rediculous sites and I cant sseem to remove them from my widget sidebar. Please help if ye can.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

These are probably protected items installed by your phone provider.

I suspect the only way to remove them would be to flash the phone with a generic firmware for that Phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Komedy

Hey guys, just bought one of these today. Great phone, the only problem I have it I can't get the GaelPhone, Alarm, Games, music/radio player widget links removed from the menu. Would really appreciate some help! Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 42 cake126

Hey folks. I'm after getting the Samsung B3410 (or Samsung Ping Touch) and I'm looking to get rid of the Widget bar as well. If flashing the phone is the best way to do this, has anybody got a link to good instructions on how to do this? Alternatively, if anybody knows of a better way to do this, I would really appreciate it.
    Cheers

Advertisement