Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ulster Museum re-opening date

• 11-10-2009 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

anyone know the exact date? all i can find is a vague 'end of october'
    hope the living sea show is still there :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭narkymarky

Milly,

It's re-opening on the 22nd October. Was there last week for a quick preview tour - looks well. Don't know about the living sea though - was a whistlestop visit and a lot of exhibitions are still in crates and boxes waiting for displays to be finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

narkymarky wrote: »
    Milly,

It's re-opening on the 22nd October. Was there last week for a quick preview tour - looks well. Don't know about the living sea though - was a whistlestop visit and a lot of exhibitions are still in crates and boxes waiting for displays to be finished.

brilliant thanks for that, looking forward to seeing it! fingers crossed for the living sea- childhood memories!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

My dad and I visited the museum last week and we saw a lot that I'd like to revisit. The only thing we weren't so keen on was the art exhibition of Sean Scully's work - squares, rectangles and zebra crossings.

Advertisement