Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Marathon 2009 options

Options
  • 11-10-2009 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Just a query- I note the thread stating that SWAPPING of numbers/places for marathon (Dublin) is not allowed- my question is- is there any way that someone who has not registered for the marathon in time can still do it? Perhaps in place of someone who gets injured or some way?

I am eager to do the 2009 marathon and have been training and raising money for charity... have I any options. I have been abroad and was unable to register prior to now...

Any thoughts appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

J I have been abroad and was unable to register prior to now...

No harm to you but being abroad is of no relevance since the registration was on-line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CharityRunner

No disrespect but I have been hiking cross country for 6 weeks and thus had no opportunity to connect to the internet.

Helpful comments would be welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

So you have been training while hiking cross country in a foreign country with no internet for the past 6 weeks? :rolleyes:
    Serioulsy though, as far as I'm aware there is no way you can now register for the marathon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

And how is running in place of someone who is injured not swapping numbers? :confused:

Warning issued for blatant disregard for charters, warnings, rules, thread locked, etc, etc

(Closed in 18 minutes - Rineanna, HM, the challenge has been set :D)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement