Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

imovie '08

Options
  • 11-10-2009 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

i'm trying to make a video with images, but at the moment the fastest i can get each image to show is 1 second, does anyone know a way to reduce this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

Two Things - I'm guessing you may have tried them but just in case. The oneI'm guessing you tried is by clicking on the clock that's on the clip in your canvas.

or

Right click on the clip and go to "set duration". This is what I always do as I find it works more than the clock icon for some strange reason.

Now it could also be a problem with iMovie, I remember I had an issue with it before where I couldn't shorten clips. I think it may be a preference file located on your mac that causes the issue, probably.

Advertisement