Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carroll's Whiskey

• 11-10-2009 10:54pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know this is a long shot but anyone ever seen/heard of this? I saw a pub that had a stain glass ad for it(so it must have existed at some point) but can't find any info online. Would love to get my da a bottle of it for his birthday coming up.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

Had a look around on some of the good whiskey websites I know and didn't find any reference to this whiskey - probably produced for a specific pub who bottled and labeled their own years ago. Sadly no longer .

Midleton distillery do a "peronalised label" alright - probably as near as you'll get to a Carroll's whiskey unfortunetly.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Ah cheers. Going to pop into that whiskey shop on Dawson street to see if they've heard of it but I'm not getting my hopes up at all.

Advertisement