Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi in Killeshandra?

Options
  • 11-10-2009 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, would anybody know if there is a taxi service in killeshandra please? I've tried google and golden pages etc but not having any luck. I don't know the area at all so would appreciate any help, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Funny Funny

Taxi's are in short supply in killeshandra all right, we have 2 Andy Feeney and Tom Reilly they are sometimes hard to get but if you are visiting any of the pubs in killeshandra the publican will arrange one of them for you and if they cant get one of them they will (almost always) drop you off to where you are staying or arrange someone to drop you off..
    I only have Andy's number 0860780402

• Registered Users Posts: 26 stik

Thanks for that, I acually got help from a lady at a b&b in Killeshandra in the meantime and those are the two taxi drivers that she recommended too! Sounds like a very friendly part of the world!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Try Kellys in Cavan.

Possibly the most helpful taxi service in Cavan.

049 4332876. Don't work for them, but I put a bit of business their way, as they are prompt, curteous, professional, and drive nice clean cars, unlike most in and around Cavan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Funny Funny

Try Kellys in Cavan.

Possibly the most helpful taxi service in Cavan.

049 4332876. Don't work for them, but I put a bit of business their way, as they are prompt, curteous, professional, and drive nice clean cars, unlike most in and around Cavan.

Yea Kellys and floods are ok if you are in cavan and looking to get back to Killeshandra, but they wont come to killeshandra to do short runs nor will any of the others around cavan town, its sometimes hard enough to get them to come out to killeshandra to bring a load to cavan, think they prefer you to book in advance.

Andy, Tom are the best men for the job in killeshandra and if you cant get them there may possibly be a 3rd unofficial taxi who cant be named of legal reasons!!! (But any local will tell you and give you his number)

OP Hope you enjoyed your visit to Killeshandra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BernieEFC

Kellys is the best taxi firm in Cavan:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement