Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An evening of clairvoyance with Joe Power at the Helix

Options
  • 12-10-2009 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Just back from this show. Im not going to say what I thought about it being good or bad. I would like the opinions of others who have seen him anywhere or from attendees from this show in the Helix or the one in Limerick tomorrow night just to see if they agree with what I thought.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Yes, I agree with you. 100%!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 redjasper

Charisma wrote: »
    Just back from this show. Im not going to say what I thought about it being good or bad. I would like the opinions of others who have seen him anywhere or from attendees from this show in the Helix or the one in Limerick tomorrow night just to see if they agree with what I thought.
    A friend of mine went tonight & she was not impressed at all

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Charisma

I agree. I was very very dissapointed. A lot of very vague things came through that could relate to almost anyone. I could have put my hand up for any one of the people he said were comming through and then could find someone I know with the names or situations he came up with as messages from the departed. A lot of fishing and cold reading in my opinion. Nothing specific at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Charisma

tuxy wrote: »
    Yes, I agree with you. 100%!

lol.

Advertisement