Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi returns

Options
  • 12-10-2009 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

I bought a power washer from Aldi last week. When went to use it theres a leak in the spray gun. Anyway does anyone know if Aldi take back electrical products in store or make you get it couriered back to them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Is it where the hose screws onto the gun ?

if yes just get a wrench / vice grip and tighten it properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Aldi and Lidl are generally excellent when it comes to returning products. Start by taking the product back into the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

In store. But they dont replace. They wont have any left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

It is. But i thought the actual pipe from the gun was loose allowing water to escape under high pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

I bought a power washer from Aldi last week. When went to use it theres a leak in the spray gun. Anyway does anyone know if Aldi take back electrical products in store or make you get it couriered back to them?

Hi,
    I bought a mini( beer ) fridge from them. It just was not cooling to the right temp. Brought it back with receipt and got full refund no questions asked.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Never any quibble about returns with either Alsi or Lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,662 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Never any quibble about returns with either Alsi or Lidl.

I even had to return something to LIDL and had lost the receipt, they seem to think it odd that i was expecting a problem, they just took it back..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,078 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It's a pity that the mobile phone shower don't follow the same civilised procedure as Aldi and Lidl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

vice grips did the job, cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fullmetaljacket

Lidl have always been very reasonable in the exchange of goods:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fullmetaljacket

Dear Moderator,
    I share a computer with my family. I know you have barred my brother. Iam curious to know if a family member is barred from this site, does the ban extent to the whole family? is my mother now banned as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Dear Moderator,
    I share a computer with my family. I know you have barred my brother. Iam curious to know if a family member is barred from this site, does the ban extent to the whole family? is my mother now banned as well?

A ban is applied to an individual. As long as we do not suspect that you are the same person as your brother - then there is no issue.

If you have any future questions on this topic, then please post your questions in the Help Desk forum.

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

"Without Prejudice"

I do not like the manner in which your site operates. I do not like the heavy handed over zealous method of editorial control. I will be checking tomorrow to see if my information has been removed. Thank you for your cooperation.
    go to helpdesk,no need to hijack someone elses thread.thats just plain rude

Advertisement