Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominick street market???

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

was there a week or two ago and got lasange and it was good with friendly staff, decent prices and some honest original décor (it's not Mackers or some other soulless chain!)... in fairness they could do something with the area opposite the table near the door, it just seems to be a waste of space and takes from the general theme

anyway, would go back

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 narac

I went to the market on Dominic st, and was less than impressed. I dunno...I think it's to small a space for a decent market. Haven't been to the one in Nimmo's, must take a look.

I hear there's a new market opening in Gort next weekend. It's in a big old building, and apparently there's been a lot of interest in it. I'm going to drive out and have a look, anyways, I have good hope for it :)

Advertisement