Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding Fonts to iMac

Options
  • 12-10-2009 6:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Ive downloaded a bunch of fonts from urbanfonts .com but can t seem to get them to load proparly.

is .sit a valid extension for fonts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

no, .sit is a stuffit file - like a zip file. It needs to be extracted first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

Oh :rolleyes: arent i a knob.

well i wont be paying 50 bucks for another zippity doo dah program.

great good for you, but you can extract them for free out of the box with your mac. You're welcome for the help.

Sorry. I meant to say, thanks for the help. :o

no worries, thought u were being smart there before!

• Advertisement

nah. i wasnt.

still cant work out how to open them with what i have though. a search in help says i have to download the stuffit software (?)

Google stuffit expander, it's free

yeah i just found it. was hoping to not have to download any software. Oh well.

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Maccattack wrote: »
    yeah i just found it. was hoping to not have to download any software. Oh well.

thanks.

??? Why not, it only takes a few minutes.

You'll probably find that downloading software to do most things is er, par for the course.

I am however quite surprised that with a name seemingly promoting the fact that you use Mac's, that you've never come across a .sit file before.

New to Mac eh?

Advertisement