Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin: Sundays 6pm pickup game, all welcome!

Options

Comments

Shivvy is this game today open to anyone? And is it 4pm or 6pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

hey kayroo happy paddys day its on at 4 are you heading in yourself. thinking of doing the same

Considering it alright.

same here was going to head to croker for the club all ireland games but got no ticket so might aswell head over

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Focalbhach

I would have been up for a match today if I'd seen it in time - oh well, hope it was a good one! Be back in action on Sunday, rarin' to go.

• Advertisement

my match is one at 12.30 so should make it in this time depends on how the knee is holding up still a bit sore after training last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭shivvyban

Mixed basketball
    All fitness & skill levels welcome
    This Sunday 21st March at the Sportsco Gym in Ringsend, 6pm – 7pm
    No 2&3 bus from O’Connell st or a 25min walk from Dublin city centre

Mixed basketball
    This Sunday 28th March at the Sportsco Gym in Ringsend, 6pm – 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

no funny comment at the end!? :(

nialo wrote: »
    no funny comment at the end!? :(

I'm not feeling overly witty at the mo... :(

• Advertisement

I MIGHT BE LATE UP ON SUNDAY AS IAM PLAYING OUT IN TYRLESTOWN CO DUBLIN AT 2.30 ON SUNDAY SO MIGHT BE A BIT LATE BUT WILL TRY BE THERE AT SOME STAGE :)

PS ANYONE HEADING TO PARNELL PARK DUB V GALWAY @ 7.30 ??

Any reason for the caps lock John? :rolleyes: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Friday week is Good Friday so I have a day off work. The pubs are closed so if Sportsco is open maybe we could get a game going. Anyone interested?

might be up for it if iam not in work, waht time were you thinking

shivvyban wrote: »
    Any reason for the caps lock John? :rolleyes: :P
    had to change my password when boards was hacked and never knock it off when i signed in no reason lol

Wreck wrote: »
    Friday week is Good Friday so I have a day off work. The pubs are closed so if Sportsco is open maybe we could get a game going. Anyone interested?
    just got roster for next week off the thursday and good friday count me in if its going ahead :)

Wreck wrote: »

I'll give them a call this afternoon! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

hey Guys.
    back from London. be there on Sunday. hope I'm up for it after the lack of exercise
    :rolleyes:

I'm up for a game on good Friday. no plans to drink the night before so I am able to commit if it goes ahead.

Mixed basketball
    This Sunday 28th March at the Sportsco Gym in Ringsend, 6pm – 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

i know i said id make it the last 2 weeks in a row, but stuff happened and couldnt make it, but im definitely up for a game on sunday and on good friday.....who will i meet or where will i meet yas on sunday? i can make it to sportsco, so just in the main hall or what?
    Gary

I'll give them a call this afternoon! :)

Did you get a chance to call them? I'd be pretty confident we can get 10 players so if there is a free slot I'll book it on Sunday.
    Judomad wrote: »
    i know i said id make it the last 2 weeks in a row, but stuff happened and couldnt make it, but im definitely up for a game on sunday and on good friday.....who will i meet or where will i meet yas on sunday? i can make it to sportsco, so just in the main hall or what?
    Gary

Yeah, normally there will be a few of us sitting on the bench outside the main hall ten minutes before hand.

• Advertisement

Also, clocks go forward on Sunday, don't forget and turn up an hour late!

what time you going to have game friday? see you all sunday

Sorry for the short notice but cant make it tonight ankle is a bit stiff after my game, still scored my 1st and 2nd goals for rossmini lol have no game sunday if were still playing and should be free on friday if its going ahead

whats the plan for good Friday & Easter Sunday?

sorry I had to run out at 7 had a lift,
    how much longer did you guys get to play?

since I mist the last few weeks I was really struggling tonight, but was good to be back

whats the plan for good Friday & Easter Sunday?

sorry I had to run out at 7 had a lift,
    how much longer did you guys get to play?

since I mist the last few weeks I was really struggling tonight, but was good to be back

We played for far too long! Legs are killing me today.

Not sure about Sunday, but 17.00 in Sportsco on Friday is going ahead. Everyone welcome.

cheers.

Looking forward to friday.

should make it in for friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

i do worry about just playing for an hour being worth the trip. much prefer a 1.5hour booking :(

Da GOAT wrote: »
    i do worry about just playing for an hour being worth the trip. much prefer a 1.5hour booking :(

I'd say Friday will be quiet so if people get there early they'll be allowed to go in early as was the case on Paddy's day.

Errmmm, this is embarrassing but I'll be out of action for a while... currently sitting here with my ankle resting on a bag of frozen peas waiting on a lift to the a&e.... HAd a rather stupid fall this morning....

But I should be down on Friday to collect my blood money and take pics!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Focalbhach

Errmmm, this is embarrassing but I'll be out of action for a while... currently sitting here with my ankle resting on a bag of frozen peas waiting on a lift to the a&e.... HAd a rather stupid fall this morning....

But I should be down on Friday to collect my blood money and take pics!! :)

Sorry to hear that - hopefully you won't be out of action too long!

I'm going to head homewards early enough on Friday so I'll miss out on the action. I'll see yiz all after Easter, suitably fatted up from Creme Eggs...

Advertisement